• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

irok radials vs bias

mudslayer

I was wondering if any one wheels the radial iroks? I can get a set at a good deal, but havent wheeled radials. Any info would help! My rig is a trail rig that gets trailed to and from trails. The radials are 37" and on beadlocks, the bias are 37" and on steelies.

Back when I used to wheel, I tried a set of Irok Radials. Worst sidewalls ever. I ripped, punctured all 4 , multiple times. Never again

Back when I used to wheel, I tried a set of Irok Radials. Worst sidewalls ever. I ripped, punctured all 4 , multiple times. Never again

I remember that. The constant sprinklers were pretty nice on such a hot day. Brian (hiwater) and I were just talking about that Sunday since he was interested in going that route for his next set of tires, :redneck:

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have a buddy that runs 37 inch IROK radials on a FJ40 SOA. They work good in the snow (floatation) and mud, but he has taken out a sidewall (on the BusyWild, BTW.)

Two other buddies run bias-ply IROKs without side wall problems.

Regards,

Alan

I was wondering if any one wheels the radial iroks? I can get a set at a good deal, but havent wheeled radials. Any info would help! My rig is a trail rig that gets trailed to and from trails. The radials are 37" and on beadlocks, the bias are 37" and on steelies.