• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Irok vs Bogger

I ran the mullet combo for a few years, 44 tsl's on front, 44 boggers on the rear, traded them for 42 IROKS just to try something different. In mud/wet conditions I really like the mullet combo, they were more of a point and shoot setup, on rocks, say Hells revenge at Choccolocco, I really like the IROK's. My jeep is a one ton setup and is on the heavy side, I get no where near pure mud with the IROK's, my buddies claim that the tires start shivering when the iroks see mud. One of the guys we ride with has 49 inch IROK's and they seem to do as well as the mullet combo, but those pigs are 20 inches wide. My next set will be sx stickies, just waiting to win the lottery for those. :afro:

If you hadn't left early the other day, you could have seen first hand how dem Bogga's dominate! And wouldn't had to start this discussion. If you had you a set, you might not have to get on it as hard and pop u junts

I'll second that Hilbilly82! This is just my opinion but... Iroks are pretty shotty tires if you ask me. Every time I have seen them they have not impressed me any.

Been runnin 37 goodyear mtr,s on my yota. Good on rocks they hate mud. Just got a set of 38.5 tsl bias plys can't wait to try them out. They do seem to be a lot heavier than the mtr,s.

Never ran boggers I got 37 IROC's and if its dry :dblthumb: I love em if it gets wet an muddy :gtfo: of the trails cus u and climbing **** damn tire hold mud like a track hoe bucket :****: wanting. To go to a tsl I've seen bald tsl's climb muddy hills better than my IROC's and they haven't wore past the first wear bar

Kenny hated his IROKs on his red tj.

Until they wore past half way, then those suckers started to hook.