• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Iroks

angelfly

I ordered a set of 36x13.50x16 radial iroks for for 77f250 last night and i just wanted to get some feedback from people that either have or did have these tires on there off road rig and what they thought. Any helping tips such as good air pressures to run and so forth first pair of swampers to own hope they are everything i have heard and more

ANY FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!

angelfly said:
I ordered a set of 36x13.50x16 radial iroks for for 77f250 last night and i just wanted to get some feedback from people that either have or did have these tires on there off road rig and what they thought. Any helping tips such as good air pressures to run and so forth first pair of swampers to own hope they are everything i have heard and more

ANY FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!

you'll like 'em, i'm running 36s and 39s(soon) i run my 36s at 4-6psi in the front and 2-3psi in the rear, in the snow and a little bit more in the trees and rocks. but your rig is a little heavier so i think a little bit more psi would be perfect:D

angelfly said:

ANY FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!

Cancel the order and get the bias ply ones. Tougher and cheaper.

Freeride said:
Cancel the order and get the bias ply ones. Tougher and cheaper.

x2. The radial Iroks sidewalls are weak weak weak.

Nothing against you personally, but I always find it kind of funny when people order something THEN ask for feedback on it. :flipoff:

NotMatt said:
x2. The radial Iroks sidewalls are weak weak weak.

Nothing against you personally, but I always find it kind of funny when people order something THEN ask for feedback on it. :flipoff:

Well what i failed to mention above this truck also serves as a daily driver from woodinville to everett every day and i have owned bias tires before and personally and can't stand the way they ride on the freeway. I was more asking for tips on air pressures to run what type of terrain they especially excell at etc. obviously i asked ?'s before i ordered them but why not get some input from people that have actually used them on the trail.

I have the 37's on my 5500# exploder I run 34# on the street and ~15# on the trail, They are not balanced and I have a slight vibration at 55-60. I bought the warranty from 4Wheelparts so sidewall damage is only a inconvenience

ok cool i also purchased the insurance from them to!! Do yo like them offroad or would u have done something different?

I went from a 33" tire to a 37" tire and in the year that I have had them I haven't really had a good chance to really put them to the test, In the future when these tires get replaced I will go with a bias ply becasue the explorer sees very little street duty anymore

how many miles can you expect to get out of the radial iroks? they like a 20-30,000 mile tire? way more/less??? and what about the bias ply?
assume they never see dirt at all, only street driving...

less. If you drive them on the street I would be very surprised if they lasted 10,000 miles. :cool:

JOOP said:
less. If you drive them on the street I would be very surprised if they lasted 10,000 miles. :cool:

That's about what I got out of mine... mine are bias 36's. They're about down to the wear bars now. Not sure if the radials last any longer, but I can't imagine they do... maybe I'm wrong.

Well one i picked the tires up at 4 wheel parts yesterday the guy said i should expect to see about 20,000 miles on the radials if i keep the tires pressures in check constantly. But that extra 10,000 which i am very skepticle about did take away strenght offroad so its a trade but my is a daily driver.

yeah, exactly i would opt for the miles too if its a DD... plus i'm sure the radials will handle much better on the road than the bias ply...

thats what i am hoping i got the lif tfinished today and my driveline done so 8am tomorrow les swab here i come and then reiter next!!!!

If it is trail driven and you need a cheap tire go Irok They dont perform as well as the Bogger in the mud but they excell everywhere else and are phenominal in the snow.

Took my truck up to stossil today deep up in the mountains and snow WOW!!!! thats all i have to say they are amazing put in 2 wheel 99% of the time other then one really steep climb. IN reverse when u punch the throttle u can feel the whole ass end just hunker down and shot a narly rust i get whiplash from it almost

Oh did I mention I paid less than $900 for my 39.5x13.50-17 delivered:flipoff:

Latest posts