• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is there any eastside desert dwellers on here

rockmike said:
sounds good dude ive found a killer place at hover park.In the summer months the rattle snakes luv it also.Havent had any problems with those nastly bastards in the fall or winter.welltry to work somthing out this fall when i think it will be safe cause im a scart of those critters.meanwhile im trying to get rid of esc problems on the tlt.Ill be at goldendale with a good truck or a glitchin pile oshat eather way its to cool of a show to miss.
rattle snakes?, I'll bring a gun and the BBQ. :haha:

Dude said:
rattle snakes?, I'll bring a gun and the BBQ. :haha:
excellant ill stand behind you. And ill bring the forks and knives,beer.My zook runs on propane so well have plenty of fuel for the BBQ unless of corse youre a briquet type guy.lol
________
Yamaha YZ250

Last edited:
Dixon Ticonderoga said:
what color is your zuk
the zook is a nice blend of naches goo stains and flat black.except where the trees have scraped her down to the barbie metalic green the japs put on it.I tried to post some pics today of the zook and the crawler but my computer is f--kd up and wont coaperate.Ill try to get a friend to do it for me untill i can get this one to do it.Im about to use the B.F.H. technique.You mite have seen it flat black,narrowed land cruizer grill,carved up xterrains 35'' doesnt sit very tall ive kept her down low,runin 89'' wheelbase.front wheels are kinda white and the back wheels are black,just cause im cool with it and to lazy to paint them.later
________
vapir air one vaporizer

Last edited:
Wow old thread.... Sue me I dont come in here much.. :flipoff: I just moved to Richland, I have my crawler with me but my yota is still in prosser.... Im down to go mini wheelin'. :D

hey hows it goin white trash with a name like that well get along,been awhile since ive been on here myself,likes2crawl is a budy of mine wee will have to get together do some rc crawlin,i just got my junk workin again its been broke for awhile along with my wallet.pm me ill try to check in here more often,same name on rccrawler site.whats up tanis been awhile i got that metro i was talkin about,so hopfully ill be hittin the comps over on the west side next season,my dauter is movin over that way also so ill have couch to crash on,lookin forward to gettin over there.

I have a few things to work out on my crawler namely the upper shock mounts need to be finished... If I had a tig it'd be a cake walk but for now my shiat is bolted together... :haha:

Ill probobly have time to finish it and take it out in the next week or so. Ill get ahold of you when its ready. :D

right on we are trying to get somwhat of a group/club together for the tricitys redrockcrawler on rccrawler is our pres.chime in and well get together i dont think hes on this site,ill tell him to register here also.

Hey Mike, how you doing? Hope to see you at a comp sometime. My daughter and I have been going to the WARCRC comps over on the westside. It's a long drive, but well worth it. We had 24 trucks at the last comp. Post up if you guys are having any comps and I'll see if I can make it over your way too.:hi:
Nathan

I know you guys are a long ways away, but we are planning to have a comp at Rimrock once Chinook / Cayuse are open again. May be a good chance for us all to meet up.

clodcrawlin is out,redrockcrawler is our pres. now he actualy has a crawler that works.ya sounds good im lookin forward to crawlin with you guys this spring.IVE

whitetrash im in on that let me know when you go ill have my 1:1 rig and the little crawler.Last year iwent up there 3 times and each time my crawler was broke[fawk]so im jonesin bad to get the rc up there ,we could spend the whole day over at the moon rocks there just so much to crawl over there .

tanis doin good workin hard,well be seeing ya,i got that metro i wanted so now i can offord the gas to get over there.Ive seen you on a few of the vids looks like youre truck is workin great,nice drivin also.later

For you guys familiar with Funny / Moon Rocks - Is that area accessable by passenger vehicle, or would you need some type of truck to get there? Also, are there comp worthy rocks that are out of the way of the 1:1 wheelers (we don't want to be in harm's way)? What is the estimated drive time from Seattle / Tacoma area? I'm not even sure exactly where it is, other than I believe it's somewhere up in the Manastash.

If you go over chinook pass the turn off of 410 that is gravel road most of the way(not sure if it is all passable by car) is before the town of naches and after Whistlin jacks. I am not a good judge of time but I will say between 1.5 and 2 hrs from auburn.

I want to crawl the crack with my RCs

I've rc crawled all over funny/moon rocks. By far the best rc crawling in the state hands down. I've never been to an OR comp, but I bet that the rocks there would give them a run for thier money.

Cars won't be able to access the rocks. A 2wd truck or suv should be able to get back there though if the proper trail is taken. I'm not familiar enough with the area to know the names/number of the roads, so i'm not the one to ask for directions.

Latest posts