• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Isabelle

S10slayer said:
we are heading up there on march 18th join!

I know RTW is planning a work party on the 18th, but I was thinking of going up the logging road Saturday, with wife, and have some food and look at the view.

Isn't there a Noobie ride then?

hwcurtice said:
Lets see, was on the Isabelle trail, In my mostly stock Toyota. Knew I wasn't going to make it there much past May Creek, so I parked it and rode with KarlVP, in his Jeep.

Does this qualify? For anything?

Yeah, your crazy for riding with me.

Better hide before they send you to the looney bin. :redneck:

SeaRubi said:
what were you driving? you talking about the gray one? snapped an inner axle in that spot up at the top. i can't believe how clean this broke. if i didn't now better i'd have said it was machined in half

elf_0188_std.jpg

I was in a green 4runner, parked on the side with a couple of 80-series Landcruisers. We were just chilling, watching the show!:corn:

cool - hope you got your money's worth :D i thought you might've been with the folks in the white wrangler and the two FJ40's we detained up towards the top.

and for the record, YOU guys were never in danger of being held up by the land rover because the land-rover was waiting on you guys :flipoff:

Isabelle was a zoo - i've never been up there when it was that busy, but it's been a long time since I hit it on a weekend. I counted over 25 rigs after the creek crossing, there may have been more.

We've been going to izzy on chinese new year every year for a long time and it's unusual to bump into other wheelers this time of year. I can't believe how crowded things have become at reiter.

mad chemist said:
I was in a green 4runner, parked on the side with a couple of 80-series Landcruisers. We were just chilling, watching the show!:corn:

FordFrk06 said:
:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :mad:

Nonetheless, Dayton, Hows the rig? And how is your buddy doing? The one that was riding shotgun with you?

I know I'll see you up there again, somewhere. Hopefully not beating the Yota with a tree. Or is it the other way around?