• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ISO: 39" used BFG Red Label Krawlers

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
I bought a set of 39" Krawlers about 6 months ago and they were whipped. Having been vulcanized, patched, etc.

Tonight I tried the tube route, but failed miserably having pulled the valve off both tubes trying to use valve extensions.

12642530_10153885177292421_2534815459308744186_n.jpg

12642648_10153885225687421_499527878546467020_n.jpg

So... Looking for some good ole Krawlers that HOLD AIR.

I'ma try to maybe vulcanize these two I have that aren't holding air. One is leaking from a crack, other has a hole that could prolly be patched, but that's another thread.... SO NOW, I'm just looking for a better set of used Krawlers for now.

Lemme know what you got!

I have used 44" TSls before with implement tubes with No failures but I didn't have the extended valve stems maybe possibly you had the wrong size??

B.DRAKE said:
I have used 44" TSls before with implement tubes with No failures but I didn't have the extended valve stems maybe possibly you had the wrong size??

Maybe. But I think the valve extension was a bad decision. LOL The implement tire obviously requires drilling a hold in the rim, and I'm not ready to do that to my beadlocks just yet.

So looking for better tires first.

ratedX said:
What size wheel

17"

zukimaster said:
Carry that **** to a professional! That can put them tubes in no problems! You damn Jew.

Phuk ewe. Read the rules you redneck hippie! If you ain't got nothing good to say in classifieds them take your ass back to eight mile!
I'm asking for BETTER tires, why would I have a shop put tubes in my Beadlocks.

Rjhoward32006 said:
Have north ga tire vulcanize them, never look back.
Seen them patch a 44 i could stick my fist through the sidewall.

I have a place local-enough that can vulcanize. My issue is, these tires have been vulcanized, some a couple of times. The second I vulcanize this existing crack, what's next? Another crack... So in essence, I will be looking back.
I need newer tires sadly.

Whens the for sale thread for the 4 clapped out Red Labels get started? :stir: I could use another set, cheap :dblthumb:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Whens the for sale thread for the 4 clapped out Red Labels get started? :stir: I could use another set, cheap :dblthumb:

I'ma use these to practice "how NOT to" use a home vulcanizing kit on. LOL!