• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ISO kids dirt bike 50cc-110cc... pw50/pw80 or CRF50 ect. CASH in hand.

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
anyone have one or 2 cheap kid bike laying around not getting used. looking for something in the 50cc with training wheels for my 4 year old and 50-80cc for my 6 year old. Maybe even a 110 for my wife to play on......
What you got?

Man...... I just gave a 50 away to a guy that worked for me,,,, he quit like to weeks later. :****: booyang

poolman said:
Man...... I just gave a 50 away to a guy that worked for me,,,, he quit like to weeks later. :****: booyang

Dang that sux. My lil girl has wanted one since she could talk. Told her she could have one when she took the training wheels off her bicycle and she has been blasting around on her bike every day saying she is ready now. ha

Might look into the China bikes, quality has come a long way, some are better than others, when I was shopping for my grandson a bike i almost bought one, you can get 2 new ones shipped for like a grand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah ive found a few on there and the book of faces. Id rather give a chance to try and give my money to someone on here rather than a random craiglister first. If not i will buy one of those.

I've got a crf 50 that's my little boys. Wanting to upgrade to a bigger one for him may be for sale if I can find a 78-80

GUNNIN said:
I've got a crf 50 that's my little boys. Wanting to upgrade to a bigger one for him may be for sale if I can find a 78-80
Shoot me a pm when you get ready. Still haven't bought anything yet

fordcontraption01 said:
I've got an 03 xr80 and an 06 crf150 I'm gonna clean up and sell in the next few days.
prob to big for the kids but may for for momma to learn to ride. Send me some info with prices and pics.
PM , Text, Email its all in my signature