• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired iso stock 14 bolt with 4:10

rstdwright

Like title says im looking for a stock 14 bolt with 4:10 srw preferably but would settle for drw i dont wont nothin special just complete and on the cheap axle side i live in cullman al so if somebody has one close to there would be great

Im wanting the whole axle thanks though i dont really want to buy one and then have to set everything back up i would like to just get it one swing

I have a stock 14b full floater rear axle with 4:10 gear ratio from a 2002 chevy 2500hd. Axle has factory disc brake setup. Axle was pulled from original truck about a month ago due to being totaled from front collision. In good working order when pulled. I am asking $700 but will take offers. Located in Prattville, AL

Na that's still high thanks though its not for anything nice I'm looking for one to go under my samurai

My brother inlaw will be down here on friday and is bringing one with him that someone else had wanted and have not herd back from him has 4:10 single rear wheel brakes have been pulled off and want 200 obo iam in athens tn about about 8 miles off 75 exit 52 if that helps Tim 423-920-7995