• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It wasn't purdy enuff for me!

SO I found a 'deal' on some Pitbulls. Got the rock rings off the tires today, start the mount/dismount process tomorrow.

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

Got the Rockers mounted up, goddamn that is a big tire! Good on the road and what little I've wheeled so far. Rubs when making a hard left on the drivers springs.
The cig lighter wasn't working, so I pulled the whole dash apart to find out that I only needed to pull four screws to figure out that it just wasn't plugged in! :mad: Then I fixed my cb cable that the gf destroyed awhile ago and now I have cb capabilities again.
IMG_0501.JPG

Thanks for the beers rus:awesomework:

Thank you! I should probably paint that thing before it rusts up. I need to get harnesses/cage padding sooner rather than later too, my head took a beating driving around in the snow!:redneck:

I wonder if phill still has some of that cage padding he scored from setina. Once you get your harnesses you should be good:awesomework: Give me a shout if you need the tabs welded on for those

I wonder if phill still has some of that cage padding he scored from setina. Once you get your harnesses you should be good:awesomework: Give me a shout if you need the tabs welded on for those

Hans. Just now seen this. I have a ton of really nice cage padding. Help yourself to however much you need. :awesomework:

MY shits got issues...also just saw the truck I could've gotten instead of this one. Wish I wouldn't of seen that.:booo:

what kind of issues? My **** has issues also.. I dont know an vehicle that is not new on the lot that does not have issues.

MY shits got issues...also just saw the truck I could've gotten instead of this one. Wish I wouldn't of seen that.:booo:

Like he said, theres always issues with one thing or another. Life... wheeling... etc. would be to easy if there was none. Keep at it :awesomework:

I was just having a whinge. I'm sure my issues are minor compared to some, but for me they're a major challenge.

Issues: 1) Pitman arm cornholes spring when flexed.
2) Tires contact body when flexing.
3) Leak in power steering, somewhere.
4) Brakes suck.
5) No back-up/rock lights.
6) Squeaking from rollcage driving me ****ing insane on highway! :pissed:

Solutions: 1) Sky 3/4" less drop pitman arm. ?
2) Move front axle forward, cut off more fenders. ?
3) Find leak, fix leak.
4) Replace old doubled up line, with new extended steel line in rear. ???
5) Figure out how to wire up lights I have. ?
6) Remove seats :)mad:) cut out around cage legs, seal holes and lay down more peal and seal. Also finish painting cage.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to hear them. :awesomework:

If the cage is sqweaking around the areas it goes through the body swing it down and I can open those up without having to remove the seats. Give me a call and I will help you get the cage sqweak free:awesomework: Although it might be sqweaking on the roof aswell as it was tight against it to get the most headroom possible.