• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Its new bike time!!

It's done!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 127
This thing is soooooo sweet! Honestly since I have nothing to compare it to, I won't even try. My best shot is it's the Lexes of dirtbikes. Jeff at Taskys got 7 new huskys last night, only one TE250. I'm in love!!

That is SWEEEEET!!
Plate that sukka too!

Did you test ride it?:cheer:

Thanks man, without looking back through this thread I think you were the one that said to give Husky a look. I am so impressed with this bike. I did 3 good 25-30 min heat cycles around my land to break her in. Words can't describe how happy I am with it. I am a bit partial but I don't think a guy my size could get a better bike in 2014. I will be plating it some day, first thing to do is get a FMF slipon with a sparky in it. Rarely do I blow 10k and say it was worth every penny! :beer:

Honestly, look into the dyno tests on the slip ons. I haven't looked to see if the 2014's have a sparky from the factory but most aftermarket slipons don't improve the power on the new KTM's, Huskys and Husas.
You need to post a video of it. I wanna hear that bad motorscooter!!:cheer:

Thanks man, without looking back through this thread I think you were the one that said to give Husky a look. I am so impressed with this bike. I did 3 good 25-30 min heat cycles around my land to break her in. Words can't describe how happy I am with it. I am a bit partial but I don't think a guy my size could get a better bike in 2014. I will be plating it some day, first thing to do is get a FMF slipon with a sparky in it. Rarely do I blow 10k and say it was worth every penny! :beer:

I'll get some video soon. I'm headed over to Moses for a fun weekend with my buds and will get some then. I'm not looking for more power, just a sparky. This thing is wicked in the power department. Just FYI, some of the performance gains come from the KTM 250sx piston, not the xcw one. Higher compression baby, this thing rips, no doubt.

I'm 5'9" 180lbs. Size 9 shoe, medium shirt, I just live an average life all the way around. :D I would say if a guy that was a better rider or a bigger rider might look more at the 300, but this 250 is way enough for me.

Nice choice. People rag on smokers about power but my 300 would drag well with any 450 of the same year. The only bike that blew the 300 away was a 505 until you got into the woods. And yours will be great in the woods. Get a stabilizer and suspension and enjoy the low maintenance of a 2 smoke. (Should have got a 300 :redneck:)

Haha, Ya I hear you. I just got rid of a fresh 450 and I can tell you that this 250 is no slouch. I was not a fan of the 300 as much as I was the 250. This 250 feels smoother and comes off the bottom quicker. Meh, ask me in a few months if I still like it.... right now I am still on the first date.

We had fun over in the Quilomene last weekend, we also ran out to Mattawa but ended up not riding out there cause of a hangover. We may have partied a little too hard in Eburg, sorry to the guy with the flatbed 1st gen yota who found a newspaper stand sitting in his bed... nice truck btw. :hi::beer:

The bike has 46 miles on it now and about 6 hours. I have not wrecked it yet and I am really loving it so far. I got it up to Walker last night and did a nice loop. Pic is from road to split rock.

Attachments

• Husky3.jpg
    Husky3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 77
I am headed to Hillsboro this weekend to look at new bikes. I am really leaning towards a Husky.

Ah cool!!! What one are you thinking? Im not sure you will find and down side to getting one unless you are a die hard pumpkin pounder that cant ride a scooter with linkage.

I love alot of features about the KTM but the linkless suspension is not one of them. I was instantly faster on my KX450 box stock than my 525sx with CB reworked suspension.

I am really leaning towards the TE300 or FE350.