• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jamie Machen @ Hale Mt 6-16-12

scottlang

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8yXiIYkDgJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scottlang said:
thanks man im steal learnin

No problem. as long as I get to see videos of others enjoying their rigs I'm a happy camper. How do you typically post the videos over here? I may be able to help you with getting them to embed without others having to click on the links.

ridered3 said:
No problem. as long as I get to see videos of others enjoying their rigs I'm a happy camper. How do you typically post the videos over here? I may be able to help you with getting them to embed without others having to click on the links.
I went to youtube and hit share and used the embeded link but it wouldnt let me attach it anywhere but right here it wouldnt let me paste it to the attachments below.

scottlang said:
I went to youtube and hit share and used the embeded link but it wouldnt let me attach it anywhere but right here it wouldnt let me paste it to the attachments below.

gotcha. On here I just copy and paste the web address and it embeds directly on here versus clicking on share. Doesn't work that way on every site but does here.

thanks jd, i am putting my sons full hydro steering on it and hellfire fab knuckles high steer arms trying to get it done for
hollytree offroad park that is open this weekend. new park down in the valley.
you need to get yours fixed your missing out on some good rides.

machen4x4 said:
thanks jd, i am putting my sons full hydro steering on it and hellfire fab knuckles high steer arms trying to get it done for
hollytree offroad park that is open this weekend. new park down in the valley.
you need to get yours fixed your missing out on some good rides.

It really doesn't bother me to miss out on riding this time of the year bc I absolutely DESPISE hot weather lol. I wish we could do away with all weather above 70 degrees, personally :****:

BUT.....I am driving down to Auburn tomorrow to pickup a complete Waggy D44 front axle with chrome moly internals and a bunch of extra parts, so I should be good to go before too long.

I wish somehow when you decide to get rid of that yota, that I could take it off your hands...but at the rate you're going, I would never be able to afford it lol