Spicer Dana 70 4.56 r&p
Wide Open Design truss, 4 link tabs, and ram mount
Crane knuckles, high steer arms
Crane kingpin eliminator kit
RCV Axles (inners ungraded to 300m)
RCV drive flanges
All new spicer kingpins and new grade 8 spindle hardware
Over $6,000 invested to build this axle
Also so if gear ratio is an issue I'll set up whatever ratio you want if you supply the gear
Price is $3850 located in Lafayette Tn call or text me @ 615-388-0587

Attachments

• IMG_2114.PNG
    IMG_2114.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2118.PNG
    IMG_2118.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
Man I wish I could swing this rite now! that's even the rite gear for me and even the upper link mounts looks to be in the same location as mine, if you would be interested in trading for some stuff and money, let me know.

Well right now I'm just trying to sell it to fund the new axle build so not really looking to trade right now unless you have some 14 bolt stuff laying around lol. Also if this thing sells I'll probably be putting my Atlas up for sale too. 3.8 passenger drop 32 spline an 1410 yokes

I also have several more pictures of this axle buildup if anyone is interested just hit me up an I'll send em to you. We built this thing to the best of our ability, the housing was actually machined to accept the Dana 70 pinion and the bearing is press fit like factory instead of grinding it out like most are done

The girdle stuff was the only thing mine didn't have and I wish it would have. Thats a helluva deal on a tough ass axle

We did it here at my shop, very time consuming but I had a machinist friend build a tool to cut the housing to size instead of the usual die grinder and epoxy. And you do need one! This one!