• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jarhead

doctordick

Classic American Iron, son.
I had an interesting discussion with a combat wounded retired Marine at the WalMart gun counter yesterday. He was telling me that all of his active duty buddies will refuse to confiscate guns from civilians if so ordered. They believe that such an order would be unlawful under the 2nd Amendment.

This may be why the Obama administration is in the process of hiring 16,500 new (armed) IRS agents and has purchased 4.5 MILLION rounds of hollow point ammunition for use by "civilian agencies".

For those of you who missed it, during his first campaign Obama said that he wanted to establish a "domestic security force" at least as well armed and funded as the military. Can you say KGB, boys and girls?

And I still can't find a brick of .22 LR. or any 00 buck rounds. Fortunately I have plenty of 7.62.

If you look around you can still find the ammo. .22lr is hard to find but i did buy some last week at the local wmart for 1.94 per 50rd box. They even had some 00 buck also. I can pretty much still find everything except .223. But i have enough to last a while, i think. ::)

Been wondering about that myself. Got family in the Sherriff Dept, they are a family owned firearm dealer anyways, and they say they'll just sit on the sidelines.

But I did pick up about 850 rounds of .22 LR at the gun show a couple weeks ago.

zukimaster said:
Who likes the IRS anyway! I can just see one of those bastards coming to my door wanting my guns, :flipgotcha:

Answer the door fully nude with chocolate smeared all over your body and they probably won't stay around very long....

went to the outpost this weekend and just watched people get stuff off the shelves look at it for a second and buy it right there... too bad im outta state and cant buy here :mad:

A guy i know is pretty high up in the military and i asked him about it and he said that we shouldnt be TOO woried. he said shits gonna hit the fan but not as bad as we all think. he said no one would support obama if he tried to take out guns or ordered the troops to turn on us... ther was alot more detail but way to much to type.

he also said he has over 250 guns and over 15,000 rounds of ammo stored up! deffinatley be the first guy i call when **** goes south!

Theyre not gonna try to take our guns. That would just cause a war. What i do see happening, is them taxing the hell out of guns and ammo so you cant afford it. :puke:

That's one of the things he talked about was the the taxes. Said they would be crazy

I noticed some ammo i bought in TN had a 10cent state tax sticker on it.
Here in AL I have yet to see any kinda tax.

Is that just something the state decided to help fund something?

Randys Rock Rods said:
Yep, and criminals dont pay taxes, so we lose again.. :mad:

Thats what ****in sucks.... they act like they dont see that. Bc
The Honest man isn't the problem.