• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jayco Octane T29A toy hauler

jonyb

Selling my camper that was bought new in August 2012. This is a 2012 Jayco T29A toy hauler. The body is 29', overall length is 33'. I used it a handful of times since bought new, and everything is in great shape. The camper was winterized and stored indoors from October to April last year. It's always cleaned from top to bottom inside, and washed outside after every use. Inside is in mint condition, outside is great shape also, but has a couple spots that have been fixed. This trailer has the upgraded 17" wheels and tires, and I also added a 2nd battery for longer reserve time off-grid. It's outfitted with an Onan 4000W generator that will run A/C, microwave, and outlets. Lighting has been upgraded to LED's, and with the batteries upgraded you can camp primitive for a full weekend without the need to recharge or run the generator.

The floor plan is open, cargo area is 14X8, then there's another 2-3' between the cabinets and fridge. A full-size quad will fit between those. Total cargo length is 16'.

The camper has a queen-sized bed in the front that is private, next to a full bathroom/shower. There are 2 queen-sized beds that lower down in the cargo area, the dinette and couch make a bed. You can accommodate up to 12 people comfortably and still have room to move around.

There is a 32" LCD TV mounted in one of the kitchen cabinets that can be connected to an antenna or satellite dish. A Sony DVD head unit powers 4 speakers inside, and 2 outside speakers. There's an electric 18' awning, and I've installed RGB LED's on the barrel of the awning for outside lighting. I also installed a Bulldog electric tongue jack in place of the manual jack.

This camper has a 25 gallon auxiliary fuel tank and filling station, and a 19 gallon tank for the generator.

Here's a video of a 2011 that's identical to mine: 2011 Jayco Octane ZX T29A - Toy Hauler Trailer

I was bought and serviced through Youngbloods RV locally. I normally go to WITC in Summertown, have been to Brimstone, and was at Boo Bash last year with this camper. It's always washed outside, and cleaned inside after every use, then put back into indoor storage.

Asking $24,000, located in Paducah, KY. No trades please.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$21K. Need to sell. Can arrange delivery. I can also keep it in the storage building it's occupying until all of the Winter storm weather is over.

Latest posts