• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jb fab vs novak twin sticks?

ridenrace6

grab another gear and hit it again
anybody used either or have any input?
going on a dana 20 in a 73 j4000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the JB triple stick setup, very well built, just go to the next size up on cable length than what you think you will need.

JB on mine also, 205 lowmax. Seems to work well. Used to run the NP205 air shifters but they never worked right for me.

zukimaster said:
I went with the JB triple stick setup, very well built, just go to the next size up on cable length than what you think you will need.
this is the one i was looking at
https://jb-custom-fabrication.myshopify.com/collections/jeep-stainless-steel-twin-stick-shifters/products/jeep-d-20-full-size-wagoneer-cherokee-j-series-p-u-stainless-steel-twin-stick-shifter

is the cable shifter worth the extra, id worry about the cables freezing up no more than i would use them?

here is the novak kit
f4379b74a2a528db20734367df2119b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:

There is much wisdom in this statement. :****:

I've got JB triples as well. Will be mounting the sticks tonight or tomorrow. The cables and all that are attached and ran .. any y'all have tips advice on making it a simple process ? I figured I'd low low it and adjust from there. Pretty straight forward stuff