• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jduck #06 W4W 10th Anniversary Chassis

mdo817

I am going to start this thread and hope Jduck (Fabbin' Cabin) will chime in and update it.
A little back story first, last year Jason contacted me and said he would like to do something for our 10th Anniversary Wheelin4Warriors Rock Ride, I asked him what he had in mind? His reply was that he would like to build a Chassis to be auctioned off, I was floored by the offer, we have discussed it on and off ever since. So a couple of weeks ago he called and said that he was ready to get started on it. So I started a thread on MidGaOffroad, since we have been helping host the ride for the last few years, members over there donated the money to cover tube and consumables, Jduck is providing the skills and labor. He designed a nice "Trail Buggy" and got busy. This will be pretty much a blank chassis so the winning buyer will be able to finish it out the way they want and "make it their own". We (The whole crew that puts this ride on) can't thank him enough for pushing some paying jobs off to make this chassis a reality. So if you ever thought you wanted a buggy, want to help a great Fund Raiser, be at Morris Mountain next year on Memorial Day weekend, Saturday May 27, 2017, and get ready to bid!

Here's a quick spin around of what the chassis should look similar to when it's done. The orange tubes are going to be .188 and the grey are .120 all 1.75 DOM (He has made some changes up front, but hasn't shown me the new design)

https://vimeo.com/187904974

Getting things started:

Attachments

• W4Wann01.jpg
    W4Wann01.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 131
  • W4Wann02.jpg
    W4Wann02.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 142
A few more

Attachments

• W4WAnn03.jpg
    W4WAnn03.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 848
  • W4WAnn04.jpg
    W4WAnn04.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 130
Does he sell these chassis and in what price range? Curious in case I can't get a shot at it by making it to the event.

whiskeymakin said:
That's pretty cool. Wonder how much time he has in the chassis design? Bend-tech?

A bunch lol

clemsonjeep said:
Does he sell these chassis and in what price range? Curious in case I can't get a shot at it by making it to the event.

Yes I do sell them, a chassis like this is in the 3500 range depending on what material thickness we use.

Jason builds a badass chassis. I`m super happy with mine. Whoever wins this will have an amazing start. :****:

What are the dementions on your table if you don't mind? Looks about right, I'm about to build one and I've looked at a million and still not sure what I want/need. Figured atleast 10' long so you can mock up the axles on the table too

whiskeymakin said:
What are the dementions on your table if you don't mind? Looks about right, I'm about to build one and I've looked at a million and still not sure what I want/need. Figured atleast 10' long so you can mock up the axles on the table too

It's 46"x120". Two 46"x"60 pieces i cut them on the plasma table to somewhat ensure they were square. So far seems to work really well.

I like it! And for a great cause. Wish I was able to A build something like that B be able to offer it up for a good charity. Thank you for what y'all are doing

SHELBS44 said:
I like it! And for a great cause. Wish I was able to A build something like that B be able to offer it up for a good charity. Thank you for what y'all are doing
We will auction anything but an Ex-Wife, so if you have something, feel free to bring it to the ride.

Dammit no ex's?? Fawk that screws me! Haha I'll come up with something be glad to help out. Maybe caterpillar merchandise or something but glad to try to help

SHELBS44 said:
Dammit no ex's?? Fawk that screws me! Haha I'll come up with something be glad to help out. Maybe caterpillar merchandise or something but glad to try to help

And I thought all you did was Quick release fire extinguisher mounts. :eek: :rolf: KICKASS chassis son! Good luck with the auction guys. :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
And I thought all you did was Quick release fire extinguisher mounts. :eek: :rolf: KICKASS chassis son! Good luck with the auction guys. :dblthumb: :dblthumb:
This is the chassis he designed and built for me.
bdcdcc2dcca2663077b1dc36c008b003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KPatterson said:
This is the chassis he designed and built for me.
bdcdcc2dcca2663077b1dc36c008b003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VERY NICE, what's the interior like? How much room side to side and above? Pics?

Latest posts