• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired jeep and 2trailers pics added make offers or trades

NGa Buggy

I have moved out of the state and need this stuff gone. I have a 83 CJ-7 with a 5.3, th350, and a np205 or a np208 your choice or both. 3/4 ton axles chromoly for the front with spare chromoly outers, high steer for the front, and spare knuckles. 42" iroks that are 80%. Trans needs put in, engine wiring harness needs installed, and needs to be plumbed. Then i have a 23' gooseneck that has a 16' deck, tool box, brakes on both axles but only hooked up on the rear axle, new shoes, and new tires. Also I have a 25ft bumper pull trailer that has brakes on both axles it takes a 2 5/16 ball that I will include. Both trailers are home made out of camper frames. $4500 for the cj7, and $1300 for gooseneck and $1000 for the bumper pull. I will sale the jeep and one trailer for $5200 obo here are some pics the tire on the buggy are the ones on the jeep now. Text me for best response and for more pics. The jeep is currently loaded on the bumper pull ready to go. Buggy is gone
trailer.jpg
trailer2.jpg
jeep4.jpg
jeep3.jpg
jeep2.jpg
jeep.jpg
The buggy before it was stripped
IMG_0004.jpg
100_0713.jpg

Re: enough stuff to build a nice buggy with a trailer pics added

ttt for pics

any more specs on the chassis? wheelbase? length of chassis? specs on the links? width at the seats? belly height? floor to roof? were there seats mounted in it? if so, how far from the front of the seats to the firewall/pedals? I am 6'7", I need plenty of leg room. thanks

Brian

I am 6'7", I need plenty of leg room. thanks

Brian
[/quote]

Damn son, if your 6'7", do we need to be watching the WNBA? :dunno:

1TONZR2 said:
haha...not yet! :****:

You better watch out cause she's going to need a big brother to watch out for her. Number 2 ? :dunno: molaugh

seats are not mounted so you could put them about where you need too. wb was at 111" make an offer I need to move this stuff fast

Need this stuff gone I'm moving in two weeks. Chassis pending