• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired jeep and trailer $10,000

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
Id like to sell my jeep and trailor as a whole due to losing interest in riding. I wont sell the trailer seperate. It will either go with the jeep or i will keep it.

83 Cj-7 02` Z-28 LS-1 with Howe harness, SM-465, WOD all steel adapter, 205 with 1310 yokes, Dana 60 front- 35splined, warn drive flanges,6.17s, Beefed up diff cover, and one denebear knuckle.

Dana 61 rear- disc brakes, 6.17s, 35 splined

Leaf spring front and 3linked with coils rear... Just an old jeep that still putts around.

44tsls on 15in 32 bolt allieds.. 80 % tread

Trailer is and all steel, 18ft car hauler with dovetail and brakes...

10,000 or 8500 for the jeep alone... Located in Huntsville, Al 256 679 7667

wheelin049_0001.jpg

GHEY quit trying to go kill it every weekend and you and your wallet would probably be much happier thumb.gif You aint got Triple Nickel money son , behave ! :flipoff1:

I hope you are joking. :dunno: Will you still make it out this weekend?

Would you be interested in trading 42" Iroks on 15" wheels 80% tread. plus some money to boot? :fish:

This aint gonna happen son, you like the smell of burning rubba on Cable hill too much like the rest of us. You need to go ahead and delete this thread JR. Like they said, back down from every weekend and save a little for the next. Go ahead and get yourself a rich old broad with a bad cough and pony up son. pepper.gif

You should have expected this on here of all places laughing1. Seriously man - don't do it. What the hell else are you gonna do without a rig - take gardening classes at the community colledge. Everybody has some debt and besides - Obama will soon be spreading the wealth.

CHASMAN9 said:
This aint gonna happen son, you like the smell of burning rubba on Cable hill too much like the rest of us. You need to go ahead and delete this thread JR. Like they said, back down from every weekend and save a little for the next. Go ahead and get yourself a rich old broad with a bad cough and pony up son. pepper.gif

winna! nah, im just letn it be known it could be gone.... im still goin this weekend... and im prolly goin to beat again... :flipoff1:

jrhall said:
winna! nah, im just letn it be known it could be gone.... im still goin this weekend... and im prolly goin to beat again... :flipoff1:

Dat a boy, pull up dem briches and bich slap it and ride it sesually. loller.gif

I just dont know what to say... :dunno:
I dont have room to talk, been outta the game for tooooo long :-\
Hope ya keep it! I might need something to wheel :flipoff1: