• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep Brake line extensions.

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
I need to fix my front brake lines. I want to run them down my upper links. Does anyone have part numbers for rubber brake line extensions? Can be female on both ends or male and one female end, doesn't matter I can make it work. My front brake lines are a trail break down waiting to happen. So I want to fix it before it happens.

I use autozones site to find brake hoses. It's kind of a stab in the dark, but I just take a guess on what kind of car I think would have the hose I need, and go from there. :redneck: They all have dimensions including hose length and ends. That's how I found 200sx hoses make good extended hoses for the sami fronts, at half the price of the right side tracker ones. :cool:

Fwiw, are you shooting for metric or sae?

I had 4" extensions made last week and it cost me $20 for both..I only needed 4" could have made them longer if I needed....Here is a pic of them.
IMG_0043-1.jpg

Last edited:
I use autozones site to find brake hoses. It's kind of a stab in the dark, but I just take a guess on what kind of car I think would have the hose I need, and go from there. :redneck: They all have dimensions including hose length and ends. That's how I found 200sx hoses make good extended hoses for the sami fronts, at half the price of the right side tracker ones. :cool:

Fwiw, are you shooting for metric or sae?

Pretty sure they are SAE

use the rear flexible line at the frame end and thats all you need, no special lines or anything, keeps it easy to replace. and the rear flexible is female at both ends so easy to install also. but what do I know,both my rigs are linked f/r:redneck: