• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep/buggy

GStone

Looking for a jeep or buggy that is built and fairly nice. I'm willing to go to about 20k maybe a little more, but it's going to need to be V8,linked,tons or rocks,and can be driven at 40mph without worrying about killing myself or everyone else. Holla!

Check PBB, lots of nice rigs on there all the time but many don't last long. You should of kept all your "spares" and had Jim build you a budget rig..

Where's my finders fee on the sale :flipoff1: Jk, just glad Fred got it!

Matt O. said:
Check PBB, lots of nice rigs on there all the time but many don't last long. You should of kept all your "spares" and had Jim build you a budget rig..

Where's my finders fee on the sale :flipoff1: Jk, just glad Fred got it!

I've still got a 6.0, LS1,L92 heads,LS3 intake and a cable drive 92mm throttle body. th350,12' piece of 2.5" 7075 aluminum and lots of other stuff...... PJ will be doing my work on the next rig.

I will sell you mine for that. Only has a 4.3 though, TH350 D300 w/4to1 60/70superior shafts.
I can drive it 65mph as far as I want to, drives good on the hiway. Works great on the rocks.
yellowskins005.jpg

yellowskins006.jpg

Randall Key is tring to sell his rig. Don't know his # but can give you Mahan # to get intouch with him (256-454-6906). I think he wants $16,500?

ran.jpg

GStone said:
I've still got a 6.0, LS1,L92 heads,LS3 intake and a cable drive 92mm throttle body. th350,12' piece of 2.5" 7075 aluminum and lots of other stuff...... PJ will be doing my work on the next rig.

**** dude, get some junkyard axles and rock out. I am sure you can get by for pretty cheap since you have all that. Make it bigger and roomier and maybe a small seat in the back for family wheeling down the road. I don't think you will be happy with just a jeep.

you made me a pretty good offer. Offer just alittle more and you can get this one. :****:

junktrader said:
you made me a pretty good offer. Offer just alittle more and you can get this one. :****:

come down some and I'll bring you a suit case full of bennie's