• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep Cherokee XJ crawler on tons

Status
Not open for further replies.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :gay: :gay: :gay:The rules say nothing about linking to another location. Try again. If a mod has a problem with me linking to a craigslist ad, then I will happily change it. However, I am not going to change it due to someone that thinks they are a mod. :Joc:

81yota said:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :gay: :gay: :gay:The rules say nothing about linking to another location. Try again. If a mod has a problem with me linking to a craigslist ad, then I will happily change it. However, I am not going to change it due to someone that thinks they are a mod. :Joc:

Wouldn't it have been easier just to type your number on here than to type "phone number is in add" ?

You MUST post a PICTURE.

You MUST post a LOCATION.

You MUST post a PRICE.

MUST be a COMPLETE RUNNING VEHICLE, if not, post under parts.

All vehicles are allowed here, excluding RC and Side by Sides. SXS have their own classified forum. . Buggys, Jeeps and other 4x4, tow rigs, daily drivers, trailers, RVs, 4 wheelers, motorcycles. As long as it is a COMPLETE RUNNING VEHICLE, basket cases go under parts.

No commercial car lot ads. Shops that participate in Hardline are welcome to post up.

If you feel a price is out of line, PM the poster. No bashing allowed in for sale ads.

Please note; We do not delete sold ads. We leave them on the board for future reference. When your item is SOLD, please modify your first post adding "SOLD" to your title
I can read...can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.