• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep Crawler w/ 39" Stickies and Crawler Hauler NEW PRICE

**Digger**

I have a Jeep Crawler that started life as a 1992 Jeep Cherokee. Built right, I included photos of welds so you can see this is not some hack job. Jeep goes very well.

4.0, AW4 (auto), NP231 w/ slip yoke eliminator
Dana 60 front 79 Ford with 5.38, 35 spline outers, 4WD flanges, welded, solid diff cover
Rear 14 bolt disc brakes, 5.38, trussed w/ link mounts, welded, solid diff cover
long arm radius arm style front with Ruff Stuff heims
rear 4 link with all Ruff Stuff heims
PSC high volume pump with AGR ram and steering box (Hydro assist)
39" Krawlers with Kore DIY beadlocks on black rock crawler wheels (maybe 5 rides on tires)
back halfed with all tube rear (would be very easy to add a rear seat)
skid plate built of ¼" plate and cross member for front lowers is built very similar to Clayton offroad cross member
Race seats with 4 point harnesses, I have the other strap to make 5 points (never installed the 5th strap)
uni-body has been plated with 1/4" plate up and down both sides of remaining uni-body
interior cage tied into the plating and also tied to the rear tube work
front bumper with hidden winch mount XRC 8000 with rope
113" wheelbase, does very well in the woods

Jeep is located in Waleska, GA just north of Canton, GA

Would like to trade for a streetable TJ plus some boot. Nothing bigger than a 35" tire unless it is super road worthy. Prefer a auto at my age....

$7500 obo , please feel free to make an offer

I will entertain all cash offers, please be reasonable. Feel free to contact me @ 770-Fivehundred-86fiftyeight, I prefer text during business hours.

Crawler Hauler is also for sale, 2004 Tahoe Pak Rat $6500 has toilet, shower, fridge, AC and Heat, Queen size bed, tons of storage for size, also has a large screen porch that assembles on trailer deck , brand new tires less than 1000 miles, also includes generator

Picture2597.jpg

Re: Jeep Crawler w/ 39" Stickies

Bump for not only a nice rig but for an awesome trailer.

Action Shot for ya....... Called Widow Maker @ Trees Ranch in Texas

JB

Offset fuel cell to allow room for a bigger cooler. I like your style. :drinkers:

Only design flaw is that you cannot reach the cooler from the drivers seat.... Next time....

JB

You may want to put a price...or thread will get deleted.

replied to all PMs and e-mails...

Still for sale or trade.

JB

Re: Jeep Crawler w/ 39" Stickies EDITED

Nice, but like the others I would like to see a cash price also maybe a package price.

Thanks

Re: Jeep Crawler w/ 39" Stickies EDITED

I will update some information on the trailer, it has brand new less than 1000 mile tires on it, and also with asking price I will include a generator. I also forgot to include it has a 2 eye stove inside as well.

As far as a price on the Jeep, I am really not sure what is a fair cash price, I don't want to price myself out of a sale, but in the same token I do not want to shoot myself in the foot. Anyone feel free to make a cash offer via PM and I can go from there.

JB

Re: Jeep Crawler w/ 39" Stickies Priced

BUMP

Will make a great pkg deal for someone....

JB

Re: Jeep Crawler w/ 39" Stickies Priced and Crawler Hauler

thing is clean and it goes good bump

lots of interest in the camper... got several folks saying they have cash in hand and ready to move. First one with cash in hand gets a nice crawler hauler......

JB

One day I will have one of those crawler haulers! That thing is perfect!!!

Took it to Adventure Offroad Park in Chat this Sunday. Went up everything I pointed it at. Went up several trails that the local folks said not to many folks had made. Does great in the woods.

JB

Monday bump ...rode with this rig Sunday clean rig and it does the damn thing