• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired jeep part out

brandon_cj

Jeep part out

D 60 front 5.86 gears, warn lockouts, aftermarket diff covers, disc brakes, Detroit locker, aftermarket highsteer arms $1000.00

14 bolt rear full float with 4.11 gears, aftermarket diff cover, disc brakes $250.00

H2 aluminum wheels $200.00

18” 2.5 fox racing shocks all completely rebuilt by Keith Bailey at offroad connections $1300.00

383 small block built big $2200.00 ever thing is brand new motor has been timed and balanced
100 amp alternator
mini starter
allstar performance direct drive fan
MSD distributor
MSD blaster
MSD offroad rev control
MSD 6 offroad ignition control
MSD 8.5 mm super conductor spark pug wires

6 â€" 3/4 chromoly heim joints with nuts brand new $90.00

2 â€" g force pro 5pt H- style camlock harnesses brand new $150.00

hydraulic steering valve for jeep $200.00

chevy radiator aftermarket 2 flue and 2 oil coolers $150.00

fiberglass tj hood and grill $150.00

9.5 highspeed warn winch $450.00

Everything has been stored infor a shop and is sold as is i can email pics on all the stuff everything needs to good asap call or txt brandon @ 205-301-0401 or email [email protected]

I see alot of people asking about the date on a harness....why is that? are they prone to deteriorate after so many years?? Is it just the concern of being used for several years and be succeptable to ripping in a hard landing?

These are the devices that keep a person alive in the event of a roll over. The date is a concern because the belts have a shelf life in most sactioning bodies. Also the date allows the purchaser see pretty close how old they are. They should have a white tag on them with the expiration date punched out by year and month. What about the info on the steering valve?

Hi friend, where did u get 5.86 for dana 60????? the 383 is running and trans is built to hold the power correct ???LOCATION ????? :driving: :driving: :driving: :-\

IRONMIKE said:
These are the devices that keep a person alive in the event of a roll over. The date is a concern because the belts have a shelf life in most sactioning bodies. Also the date allows the purchaser see pretty close how old they are. They should have a white tag on them with the expiration date punched out by year and month. What about the info on the steering valve?

I know what they are for........I was curious about the date..thanks for the info..

Re: Re: LS engine and Atlas....

They break down fairly quickly and can lose 80% of their strength after only 3 years.

Which is why u dont really wanna buy these used:p

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

What about the steering valve specs. If it will work with my cylinder, I will buy it. shoot me a P.M. and we can work out a deal.

I texted and emailed him about 6 hours ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone heard from Brandon?

He sent me pics of the axles and the cage, but not of the orbital.

The front axle is passenger side drop.

Wish I were closer, I would snatch up this cage..Here are the pics of the cage he sent me..
cage2.jpg

cage1.jpg

and here are the 60 axle pics he sent...

f60.jpg

r60.jpg

Re: Re: jeep part out

Tranny and atlas are sold to me.... Just waiting on shipping quote. 8)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk