• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep TJ - 97 - SOLD- -

Steele3

-- SOLD--

I sold the 02 so now I just have the 97 and soft top.

1997 Jeep wrangler TJ , 4cyl, 5speed. 155k miles, Runs and drives, 4x4 works fine. 1.5" body lift, 31" tires. Good black soft top with it.
Only rust on the jeep is under the windshield frame. Good title in hand.

Its dirty in the picts, paints not as beat up like it looks, but it does have a few nicks and scuffs, hood is faded.

New clutch kit and slave cyl., new ujoints in driveshafts.
Interior is in good shape, minus torn drivers seat, new paint on dash panels.

Only issues I know of with it is power steering box leaks at input seal, and the steering feel is "heavy", it may need a pump eventually, it works its just got a heavy feel to it driving. I had to put a front drive shaft together with a silp yoke off of a different rig and the joint clocking is slightly off so it vibrates at about 55mph and above but to not bad. Rear brakes need bleeding, and I have a new set of shoes and brake springs for it. Paint on the hood is faded.

I have the tail lights, gas cap ring, and front flairs installed now.

I have the stock bumpers, just not put on yet.

$4000
I will look at any trades but rather sell.

Would do partial trade on a 18'+ car hauler, prefer steel deck

Located in Lutts, TN
txt/call - 931-306-1580

Re: 97 Jeep TJ ($4500) 4cy/5spd

---SOLD--

2002 Jeep TJ 4cyl, 5 speed. showing 215k but has different motor.

Tub has been bedlined on the inside and out. 2" spacers on front. aftermarket headlight housings with replacement bulbs and LED turn signal "halos", and button head LED signals in fenders.
Interior is decent, needs a good cleaning.

Steering box has a small leak.
Motor has a lifter tapping pretty good, has been this way sine I have had it and has not gotten any worse, its also got a miss to it sometimes under light load, has a check engine light on I need to pull. I have driven it at highway speeds with no issues, had it over 60 on the 4lane.

The tub has to rust holes in it, one under the tag and one under drivers seat.
The frame has been patched on both sides in the rear with aftermarket brackets. so its got some rust in it, but I dont think there are any structural issues with the frame now, but I want to be clear on it having some rust. Its why its priced cheap.

It comes how you see it in the picts, I don't have a front bumper but I do have a factory rear.
Located in Lutts, TN (20 miles east of Savannah)
txt/call - 9313061580
$3500 - I will look at trades but rather sell.

Re: Pair of Jeep TJs - 97 and 02

Interested in a 96 4Runner?

I have 2 3rd gen 4Runners and was thinking about getting something open top for a "ridin around down at the river" vehicle.

I wouldn't want/need a top or doors.

Nick, its a decent looking ride I just dont guess I need it. Im really trying to thin the heard out, but I really appreciate the offer.

Steele3 said:
Nick, its a decent looking ride I just dont guess I need it. Im really trying to thin the heard out, but I really appreciate the offer.

Gotcha, thought you might be (or know someone) looking for something with a little more space/family friendly/etc than a TJ.

GLWS thumb.gif

Re: Jeep TJ - 97 $4000

Update, I sold the 02 so now I just have the 97.

Reduced the price again to try to move it.