• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jenny

Yeah I saw those also. There are a couple more on there. Atleast he is out wheeling it.

Horsepower hill is no joke. Good for him.

Ingrids is a joke, I don't understand why he got hung up for so long.....

wngrog said:
Horsepower hill is no joke. Good for him.

Ingrids is a joke, I don't understand why he got hung up for so long.....

I was there when he went up Ingrids. I think he was just searching for traction. Some stickies and a little more belly clearance and I think he would have been fine.

Mr. Mark Simpson is the new owner, glad to see the nasty girl get wheeled we made a few changes to her . we put a new self centering rear steer controls and a quieter exhaust ,hid headlights for night riding, and extended the gas and brake pedals to fit him. Going to Hot Springs October 1 to the superlift orv park to ride with him and see the buggy in action.

COLEWORX said:
Mr. Mark Simpson is the new owner, glad to see the nasty girl get wheeled we made a few changes to her . we put a new self centering rear steer controls and a quieter exhaust ,hid headlights for night riding, and extended the gas and brake pedals to fit him. Going to Hot Springs October 1 to the superlift orv park to ride with him and see the buggy in action.

Yeah, the rear steer self-centering device was pretty cool. Having the choice between manual and the device self-centering for you is awesome.
Have fun at Hot Springs. If you go to the trail 'Johns and More', please video it. That thing is Nasty and I would love to see someone get up it.

COLEWORX said:

I'm buddys with Mark, he's a good guy and that's only his second time out with it. As he learns the buggy and get more comfortable he will have a BLAST in it.

COLEWORX the rig is a real pretty rig in person!!!! nice work

Cool, that's what i wad hoping too hear. I have the same system but not running yet.

J. J.