• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

broncorckcrwlr said:
Very cool tatoo! As for the Crawl I don't think I'm going to have the bronco done in time.

Come on Laddle..... Get to work. Get some help..... Get Er Done. Get in that West bound convoy that will be leaving Kentucky headed to Seymour, Mo. We want to see you there...... loller.gif

thanks guys. bella came last night and was 6lbs 11 oz, both her and mom are fine. she is a very healthy little girl

COPPERHEAD42 said:
thanks guys. bella came last night and was 6lbs 11 oz, both her and mom are fine. she is a very healthy little girl

What a blessing it is to have children. Congratulations COPPERHEAD42 :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
What a blessing it is to have children. Congratulations COPPERHEAD42 :dblthumb:

WELL TILL SHE STARTS DATING..I have a 19 year old and I hate all boys around her age..

But kids are the best thing in life that the lord lets us screw up. Hope mom and baby are doing good

Well everyone ,anyone who knows me knows that me and my grandfather our pretty tight . Well I received some bad news this morning , He was involved in a car accident and suffered a stroke . He is a big influence in my life and has helped me become the person I am today . He is a very out-going person always working on stuff for people and helping do Gods will in this world . So please help me help him , any one who can please send some prayers up for him . Thanks everyone !

ROCKYOTA said:
Well everyone ,anyone who knows me knows that me and my grandfather our pretty tight . Well I received some bad news this morning , He was involved in a car accident and suffered a stroke . He is a big influence in my life and has helped me become the person I am today . He is a very out-going person always working on stuff for people and helping do Gods will in this world . So please help me help him , any one who can please send some prayers up for him . Thanks everyone !

hate to hear that, reminds me of my Grandfather, will be praying for yall

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Can't wait to see what GOD puts in someone's heart to share after Sunday. I'm really gonna seek something good to start the week off right with this thread. Thanks to everyone who has stepped up and kept it going. Let's keep it one of the strongest threads on the board. People need this encourgement and we can ALL benefit from it somehow.

Sorry Ive been slipping latley with my post to keep this thread alive and strong,but Iam back

Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith â€" and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God