• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

Well we let it get a little quite around here the last few weeks. Here is a little update on a Small New Years run that C4X4 had over New New Years. For years we have held small New Years runs across the country call the Tour De Sober. We have had ours in Clayton for years but never much of a turn out. This year we decided to drop the Tour De Sober run and start up the "New Beginning Run" to be held on New Years weekend. It was held in Disney, Ok and we had 23 rigs from 4 states attend. Next year we hope to organize it a little better and get an even large turn out. We were very please with this for a new event. In late fall start watching for announcements on next years "New Beginning Run".

Who else hit the trails for New Years....?

OK!!!!! Still a ways off, but lets get the ball rolling. The 2011 Crawl 4 Christ event is traveling to Harlan, Ky. this year on June 17th-19th. We are expecting another great turn out. There will be entertainment, food, HUGE raffle, fellowship and of coarse lots of wheelin. Tell your friends. Everyone is welcome. Get this marked on your calender and register early.

http://www.crawl4christ.com/

Things are getting started. Just confirmed our first NEW raffle sponsor. Most of our former ones will be back again. We wiil update the list as we go.

http://www.truckairbedz.com/ Will be stepping up and offering one of their new pick bed air mattress. C4X4.COM done a product test and review on one of these in the January Issue. They are tough and really firm and self inflating. Grandkids love it for a trampoline as well.

It is encouraging to see the number of view this tread has had. 7011 hits puts it way up toward the top of the most views. A few have more to this is good and still growing. thumb.gif

To the ones with children, all the wheeling in the world wouldn't amount to nothing if you lost your precious child today. If you wheel, make it a family affair. Spend time with those you Love, for we all are perishing everyday.

AMEN SHOWTIME33: That is what the Crawl 4 Christ and the many Christian Based club around the country are based on. Involving the family. ;D

Good news for my family. We found out my sister and b-law are having a baby bout 3 weeks ago. Then we found out Me and my wife are gonna have one to!! My mom wished for one of us to have twins so she could have 2 at one time, now she's gonna get two anyways. I Praise the Lord for these blessings. My wife is still really early in her pregnancy so please please pray for us as we hope that all will develope correctly. We go to the doc next week to see the heart beat and all. I am so Thankful to God for these babies coming. I have wanted kids for a couple years now.

Do not have my bible with me, but here is some good insight from the good book.
Jesus was tired and hungry as he came into town from preaching and praying. I came to a fig tree to get some fruit. The fig tree did not bear fruit and he immediatley withered the tree away. He needed the fruit tree and it did not serve any purpose for him.
Don't be the tree that doesn't bare fruit (witness and works) for Christ. Be fruitful for Christ and you will never wither away.

Congratulations Rodney. That is great news and you and Lindz deserve a beautiful child as a gift from God. Good to know it will grow up in a loving Christian surrounding as well. Each and everyday lately, people have been posting up about there families and newborns, whether they might be good or bad, this board reaches out and shows their respect and fellowship as brothers and sisters. Good to know... thumb.gif

PRAISE the Lord. Doctors are only given the info God gives them. HE holds the future. I love him and thank him for what he has done for me and my future family!!!!

Latest posts