• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JESUS= Hope ( a thread for encouragement)

The biggest BUT in the Bible

Romans 6:32 for the wages of sin is death, BUT the gift of God is eternal life.

John 10:10 The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the full.

These two verses just point out that God is such a giving person and he wants us to enjoy our lives more than anyone. The thief/devil has every intention to destroy our lives and cause as much pain through things like divorce, jealousy, hatred, selfishness, drugs, and temporary fixes. John 10:10 shows us how much God wants us to live and enjoy life… TO THE FULL… possibility better than we could ever picture it. God does not want to fill our days with rules of what we can and can’t to and make our lives dull and boring. He wants a relationship with us and He wants us to live life to the fullest.

Thanks for all of the input guys. Lets continue to lift up HotRod and all of the others that have stepped up and gotten involved in this Tread. Our Prayers go out to each of " You and Yours" as you strive out to Fly you Flag for Christ. Let continue to step out in this Tread and start others on the forums that you frequent.

God Bless You and Yours.....

Awsome thread!!!!
You cannot stay where you are and go with God. Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. Luke 9:23
This was in my experiencing God lesson for this week and it really spoke to me maybe it will help someone else.

Great job onth thread Rod

I was reaised in church by my parents and lived what you could call a "sheltred" life but, when I moved out it all changed, I tried everything and I mean everything. It drove my mom and dad crazy they prayed for me every day.. I am a big beleiver in prayer. My mom prayer I would meet someone who would change my life, I did my wife, I knew her all my life but never thought of her in that way. But, I thank GOD everyday for her because of her getting me back in church my life has totally changed now I have a beautiful family and a nice home I owe it all to GOD I attend church every sunday including sunday school and am doing my best to live my life for Christ but there still are times I fall short. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY SO WE CAN GROW STRONGER IN OUR WALK WITH CHRIST. thanks everyone for your post of encouragement

Jason

jpcrawler80 said:
Great job onth thread Rod

I was reaised in church by my parents and lived what you could call a "sheltred" life but, when I moved out it all changed, I tried everything and I mean everything. It drove my mom and dad crazy they prayed for me every day.. I am a big beleiver in prayer. My mom prayer I would meet someone who would change my life, I did my wife, I knew her all my life but never thought of her in that way. But, I thank GOD everyday for her because of her getting me back in church my life has totally changed now I have a beautiful family and a nice home I owe it all to GOD I attend church every sunday including sunday school and am doing my best to live my life for Christ but there still are times I fall short. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY SO WE CAN GROW STRONGER IN OUR WALK WITH CHRIST. thanks everyone for your post of encouragement

Jason
Prayers for you Jason. We ALL fall short every day. The key is to keep trying not to. Thanks for posting up in this great thread.

Just wanted to pass along that my wife and I have been praying a lot for my son to get better and stay that way. He has really improved since we made it a focus of our prayers. My wife and I both got sick with a stomach virus on Saturday and Samuel never got it, so that was really awesome. Overall he is almost 100% and he is even sleeping better at night.

Matt O. said:
Just wanted to pass along that my wife and I have been praying a lot for my son to get better and stay that way. He has really improved since we made it a focus of our prayers. My wife and I both got sick with a stomach virus on Saturday and Samuel never got it, so that was really awesome. Overall he is almost 100% and he is even sleeping better at night.

Praise Him for answered prayers!

Matt O. said:

Did your boy have the flu or some other illness?

He had bronchialitis and has had various illnesses since then. He is VERY sick again today. Woke up with a fever and labored breathing and chest congestion. They think he has broncho-pneumonia now and he has a breathing machine and lots of drugs to take. If he gots worse he will likely be in the hospital again. Please pray for him to get better, we just want him to be well and stay that way.

Hang in there Matt. Been down the same road. Baby's can get sick quick and alot of times you want know how bad till it's bad. My daughter want tell us when she's feeling bad alot of times, because she wants to play with her cousins. That has resulted in quite a few trips to the baby hospital. It's always late at night and during the work week. My advise to new parents don't take chances when in dought go to the baby ER.

Matt O : We are lifting your son and your whole family up in pray this morning. We pray for the little fellow to get well and stay that way.

daveoffroad said:
Matt O : We are lifting your son and your whole family up in pray this morning. We pray for the little fellow to get well and stay that way.

THanks fellas, you don't realize how much a child being sick effects your life and your mental health until you have one. He was up a lot last night and between the breathing machine, steroids, zantac, tylenol, antibiotic, etc. it was hard for him to get much sleep. My wife was up with him last night as she is off work today with him. Prayers mean a lot and they do help, thanks!

Matt just pm you Dr Rogers is the best in my book If he would just see adults maybe I could get rid of my migraine's?? give him a try.
This IS THE BEST THREAD I have seen. Thanks for all the inspiration. Something to consider, my son came home the other night and wonted to start reading the Bible each night that was and is the greatest thing that has helped my family in a long time. Try it out each of you read a chapter and then discuss the meaning. works great and all are included.

I am simply amazed how many christians are on this board, my computer has been infected and not working very well , kinda like my own christian life lately , I have been saved for 15 years and as easy as it is to find salvation it is also just as easy to fall away , I will say I love the Lord Jesus and give him praise for all good things, this thread has given me encouragement , thankyou brothers.

whowse said:
. Something to consider, my son came home the other night and wonted to start reading the Bible each night that was and is the greatest thing that has helped my family in a long time. Try it out each of you read a chapter and then discuss the meaning. works great and all are included.

One of my favorite verses and I think I used it earlier in the Tread if :

3 John 1:4

4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

>
Check this out...... It's amazing!
>
>
> It is the Bible.....complete and on one page. Take note of the "emergency numbers" on the
> Bottom of the page. This is truly a neat gift that can be used over and over. Save it in your
> Favorites and you will have the Bible at your fingertips.
>

http://www.jrsbible.info/bible.htm>

millerxc said:
I am simply amazed how many christians are on this board, my computer has been infected and not working very well , kinda like my own christian life lately , I have been saved for 15 years and as easy as it is to find salvation it is also just as easy to fall away , I will say I love the Lord Jesus and give him praise for all good things, this thread has given me encouragement , thankyou brothers.

X2