• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jim Garage Cruiser Buggy

Probably be cheaper to reuse parts in new chassis. This is a great rig with a nice parts list. FOr the money it is a no brainer.

Yeah this should be sitting on someone's trailer headed for a weekend beat down right now. Hard to find a rig this capable for the money that is truly turnkey.

Oh well, start stripping it down and sell the chassis. Or hang it in the garage as wall art!

I've considered buying it several times. But it doesnt fit my end game even with as good as the price is.

My opinion is I dont think you've had it for sale long enough, and I think your pictures SUCK.

Yeah spend some time in word typing up the details and then copy it over. And get some good non-wheeling shots of it. The best rig in the world will not sell without a decent for sale add.

I say all of this because my opinion is my buggy that I sold was not as capable as this one, I stayed persistent, didnt drop price, and got some decent pics. And got 8k more than this one's asking but took a lot of time, and wading through lots of tire kickers and BS, but I kept abusing her the whole time.

Its worth the money its a matter of finding that right dude.

Maybe in my heart i didnt want to let the old girl go. :dunno: She will now be reincarnated, plus im tired of getting jerked around by buyers.

so officially not for sale?

I'm considering it but was having a hard time finding out info on what it's got
that's alot of dough so someone has got to know ever little thing it's got.

I'd still like to see more pics and info if you're still debating selling it
[email protected] or 314-402-7342

rockwild said:
so officially not for sale?

I'm considering it but was having a hard time finding out info on what it's got
that's alot of dough so someone has got to know ever little thing it's got.

I'd still like to see more pics and info if you're still debating selling it
[email protected] or 314-402-7342

SAME chassis Greg Norton rocked out on PBB , Same chassis in my garage, same good **** you'd expect from a great chassis builder. Full DOM, and straight up nice packaging to do just about any drive train you could want. WB Id say smart to be in the 107-110 depending on how far you wanna push the rear. Its a nice chassis, hell Travis come on to Gardner and check one out ! :****:

P said:
SAME chassis Greg Norton rocked out on PBB , Same chassis in my garage, same good **** you'd expect from a great chassis builder. Full DOM, and straight up nice packaging to do just about any drive train you could want. WB Id say smart to be in the 107-110 depending on how far you wanna push the rear. Its a nice chassis, hell Travis come on to Gardner and check one out ! :****:

Greg Stone not Norton, Norton has the 4 runner

My bad, one of them interweb badass mo fo's ! *** True story, either one of those Greg's are cool as **** ! :woot: ***

P said:
My bad, one of them interweb badass mo fo's ! *** True story, either one of those Greg's are cool as **** ! :woot: ***

P send me the poop on Joel's old chassis.

I have a guy here that wants to build his own chassis. I will pitch it to him,

Yeah Fred Hill, who we meet down in Harlan with the Mud Devil crew has Stone's buggy. Still going strong

Almost fully stripped now. Mostly just a rolling chassis with motor and wiring now. :****:

How she sat Saterday night. She is stripped to the gills.

1024100044.jpg