• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jimmy pichin a fit at settc on true tv tonight

Yea but STILL ,why the HELL did they DQ him, it was only a small flash fluid fire,that was quickly extinguished, so why not let them recover the rig & get on with the race :flipgotcha:

I mean all of these types of races were born from hardcore trail riding, were rolls happen ALL THE TIME & people do not wuss out and go the **** home when it happens,

you recover the damn rig & get back on the obstacle/trail :****:

Yeah that is what I was trying to say

80% of the time a roll will result in a littel flash fire form fluid on eh exhaust

I would be pissed too

One word. "Safety!". Yea I know it doesn't look that bad in the video, but it did got bigger ( the fire that is). And with the rules if you rig catches fire your run is over. **** can can go down hill in a hurry and I would rather Jimmy be piss at me for the rest of my life or his than to have to go tell his little girl Alley that we stood by and watch him burn up in his rig becuz we did not get to him fast enough. Just my.02.

zukiscott said:
WOW......fire got THAT big :dunno:
No it didn't get out of control but it was a fire none the same. The fire had a lot to do with it but when everyone jump to help is really when they called it. I don't want to blame the crowd ( I for one was one of them) but once they touch his rig to help is when they really called it. So yea I guess you could say it was our fault (The crowd/ septators).

I was one of the judges to. The real reason we stopped his run, is because Jimmy has never technically made it up Primos EVER so why sit there and waste 30 minutes of our time watching him beat on his junk trying to make it up. We purposely made him flip and started a small fire to call him out early.

[I don't want to blame the crowd ( I for one was one of them) but once they touch his rig to help is when they really called it. So yea I guess you could say it was our fault (The crowd/ septators).
[/quote]

Way to go DICKHEAD. :flipoff1: :gtfo:

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
[I don't want to blame the crowd ( I for one was one of them) but once they touch his rig to help is when they really called it. So yea I guess you could say it was our fault (The crowd/ septators).

Your welcome you OLD FAWKER! :flipoff1: Is Momma going to let you come out and play with us this year? :popcorn: We need a "EXPERT" like you to help with the comp. :afro:

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:

Actually if you go back and re dig the thread I was the first to touch Jimmy's rig. Honestly this has been hashed out already :****: :drinkers:

kid rok said:
I was one of the judges to. The real reason we stopped his run, is because Jimmy has never technically made it up Primos EVER so why sit there and waste 30 minutes of our time watching him beat on his junk trying to make it up. We purposely made him flip and started a small fire to call him out early.

Who's is this kid rock person and where has he been hiding ?

Latest posts