• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired jimmy smith 2012 nemesis bouncer SOLD

Re: jimmy smith 2012 nemesis bouncer (price drop 31k turnkey) or less for roller

Any trades or you want out of wheeling?

Re: jimmy smith 2012 nemesis bouncer (price drop 31k turnkey) or less for roller

Out of wheeling for awhile, have 2 street trucks I'm building when this goes. Thanks

This is some far fetched stuff, but you mentioned selling as a roller... I'll go a step further and say I'd be very serious in buying the chassis (if that's how it worked out for you). I'm in St. Louis so not too bad of a drive for me. Best of luck regardless. Beast of a set up.

As he mentioned I'm curious of your roller prices as well.

I'll pull motor, trans, ignition, fuel system ( pump, filters and Y) leaving main line and cell. Headers go with it also. $22.5

Notice not a soul has said the infamous quote "this thing flat out works"

Slick rig man. GLWS

^thanks buddy. Seems like I Can't even give it away... ???

Don't go any lower! I'm halfway there just need more time buddy! I will buy the chassis tomorrow drive my buggy over there throw the nemesis chassis on top strap it down and go home just sayin..

dieselrat said:
^thanks buddy. Seems like I Can't even give it away... ???

Hold on!!! If you're giving it away, I'll take it thumb.gif

Re: jimmy smith 2012 nemesis bouncer (price drop 30k turnkey) or 20 for roller

Truly a great deal that i can not believe is still on the table for grabs.

When it hits 17k as a roller im on my way to pick it up lol booyang

Lol I'll let you know when that day comes

Its near me in Potosi, Mo. Guy said it was for sale when i talked to him a couple weeks ago. Its a mean ride. Someone needs to get it and keep it.

I believe his name is Cameron Coleman , lives just up the road from me.