• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jimmy smith buggy 2.5 ton never been in the woods

greenbuggy

Jimmy smith 2.5 ton rockwell buggy

1 3/4 dom chassis powder coated a real dark purple links and tirods are chrome

Drivetrain

96 lt1 motor is all stock except for injectors headders and adjustable fuel pressuer regulator larger mas air flow sensor and tuning full standalone harness made by performance systems innigrations new power steering pump alternator water pump distributor wires plugs canton alumnium valve covers lokar throttle cable belt jegs deep pan and mildon high flow oil pump.

Trans 4l60e trans dacco converter and valve body lokar stubby braided dip stick 27 spline output all new seals bearings and clutches fresh rebuild has only been moved 10 feet built by bens performance transmission.

Tcase np 205 with 1410 yokes offeoad design twinstick and rails with alumnium clocking ring

Axles 2.5 ton rockwells all new bearings and seals Ouverson joints and shredders all bearings and seals and shims came from Ouverson running pinion brakes on both ends .

Liks are chromed and are running greseable,rebuild able johnny joints

Shocks are sway away coil overs and sway away air bumps all new

Front winch is a rough country 12 k with rope and wireless remote

Optima battery kirkey seats alumnium fuel cell and radiator wildwood brakes and pedals Cnc pedals braided brake lines art care shifter all drive shafts are 1410 joints professionally built and ballebced by driveline co.

Any other questions feel free to call or text 304-382-8338 john
$27000 or trade locAted in chas wv

Eddyj said:
How do you get in? Looks like a bar is right in The way
. Looks like to me u will have to b pretty skinny and flexible to get in this buggy. Free bump for u anyways.

I'm diggin the buggy, I wish I had the coin to buy it. Maybe it's just camera angle. :dunno: