• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired jimmy smith buggy f/t

tdparker1

Ive got a fresh Smith Motorsports 2.5 ton rockwell buggy. The buggy is unfinished and ive held onto it hoping I could finish it a little at a time as I get extra funds but I really just want to ride.
-sbc 350 on Propane (engine was purchased from advance auto several years back as one of their crate engines and put in a blazer but was only ran a few rides before it was pulled so fresh engine)
-th350 to 205 clocked
-aluminum rear mlounted radiator
-16" swayaway racerunner coilovers
-air bumps front rear
-PSC double ended ram orbital and oil reserve
-wilwood pedal assembly
-44 Cut boggers on custom double beadlocks (came off Tim Camerons Fat girl)
-9000 warn winch mounted up front
-Ive got the seats steering wheel the plumbing parts almost everything to finish it up. will need gagues an electric fan and a lokar dipstick for trans

Buggy is located in western North Carolina.
This buggy is the buggy Ive always wanted but im missing out on riding because I cant finish it right now.
Price is 20k because I need one but im interested in trading for something I can get in a go wheel

I also have a 97 TJ 115000 miles thats streched and linked on d44 and 9 inch 5.56 gears locked front welded rear 4cyl 5speed 37" iroks

I will trade both rigs for the right trade.

IMAG0100.jpg

2011-05-0795215011.jpg

2011-05-16_09-36-59_729.jpg

Sell the Jeep & finish the buggy. You may miss a lil riding but when you done you'll be ;D jmo Good luck either way.

how big are you and will corbeau seats fit in it?

Thanks
Mike

Would you be interested in selling just the wheels pm me a price if not free bump for ya

Corbeaus are the wrong seat position for the chassis design. Its designed to fit a drag seat design.
Im 6'3" 190 My brother is 6'3" 280 and both fit comfortable it is slightly tight getting in and out for bigger guys.

I am not interested in parting it out

Bump
Changed my mind. Interested in pro rocks atlas and other goodies to put in my TJ for trade and or trade plus cash