• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jimmy's 4x4 chassis for SALE

bentandtwisted

I have a kicked up rear chassis for sale. The chassis is kicked on these chassis to be able to run's 16 inch coilover and Bypasses better, more room. I have the link bracket's welded to the chassis and the front bumper on it, other wise it is a brand new chassis. $4,500.00 O.B.O I will deliver it within 300 miles of my shop for free. Again this is a bare chassis no fill tune's are installed, it is the chassis on the floor, a twin to the I
bentandtwisted207.jpg
[/img] am building.

bentandtwisted009.jpg
[/img]

bentandtwisted003.jpg
[/img]
To give you an idea what it look's like. I also have a build thread on Pirate4x4 of the other chassis.
bentandtwisted003-1.jpg
[/img]

bentandtwisted004.jpg
[/img]

Re: Jimmy's 4x4 chassi for dale

bentandtwisted said:
I have a kicked up rear chassis for sale. The chassis is kicked on these chassis to be able to run's 16 inch coilover and Bypasses better, more room. I have the link bracket's welded to the chassis and the front bumper on it, other wise it is a brand new chassis. $4,500.00 O.B.O I will deliver it within 300 miles of my shop for free. Again this is a bare chassis no fill tune's are installed, it is the chassis on the floor, a twin to the I
bentandtwisted207.jpg
am building.

bentandtwisted009.jpg

bentandtwisted003.jpg

To give you an idea what it look's like. I also have a build thread on Pirate4x4 of the other chassis.
bentandtwisted003-1.jpg

bentandtwisted004.jpg

Fixed them for you. You had way too many image tags and http://'s.

J. J.

Re: Jimmy's 4x4 chassi for dale

Got something you want to trade?? My son turned 16 and need's a ride?? I would really like to move this chassis.

This type of chassis is no longer for sale through me. If you have intrust in this chassis please contact Jimmy's Outback 4x4 and ask for Randy he will be glad to help you out.