• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jim's Garage #11 Chassis

6uldv8

Had a big reality check and reality is I won't be building this thing anytime soon. I won't bore you with details...let's just say 2 kids...Auburn tuition and housing....Daddy no play no time soon! :'(

This is the 2-seater "Jim's Garage" #11 chassis that Joel bought before he bought Adam's car. It comes with a "Twisted Customs" FJ Hood and grill.

I will try to get pics and details over the weekend but I wanted to go ahead and throw it out there incase anyone is interested.

If you have already seen it or know what it is and are interested gimme a call.

$4500.00 For everything.....add P's 1 ton axles(for sale on this board) to the deal and pay $5000.00 total

Greg
256-312-2566(leave message)
[email protected](include chassis in the subject line)

Good God! Over a 130 looks and no nibbles? That's the way most of my fishing trips go! :'(

C'mon...I'll entertain offers!

Try to get pics this evening...chassis is in a dark enclosed trailer...I'll get some light on the subject and get it posted. Thought I might drag it outside for pics this past weekend but the weather wouldn't cooperate.

Hey Joel! You got any pics of this thing?

6uldv8 said:
You better be careful or you'll own a chassis! booyang booyang
Yeah but I know I would never take on something like that. :flipoff1:

Here is your KTM, minus wheels and forks now. soon to be missing the swingarm, shock and carb too. I'll get in touch with you if I need your help with gutting the exhaust pipes. booyang
428269787_LyBa6-L.jpg

Specs. from Joel:
48" Wide

All DOM tubing...mostly .120 wall with some .188 wall

Let me add to the tease.....NEW DEAL...chassis,hood,grill.....AND...P's 1ton axles.......$5000.00

Brand new chassis ready to build with no waiting for months! You know you want it!

6uldv8 said:
Specs. from Joel:
48" Wide

All DOM tubing...mostly .120 wall with some .188 wall

Let me add to the tease.....NEW DEAL...chassis,hood,grill.....AND...P's 1ton axles.......$5000.00

Brand new chassis ready to build with no waiting for months! You know you want it!
If I was in wheelin territory I'd consider this...then again I'd just buy the blacksheep. :flipoff1:

Buddy of mine in FL asked me about it and was wondering what your motivated price is? He may call you.

Ill spill the beans ! James MF'n Dollar bought it !

He needs a 6.0L with harness airflow and all the damn 02 sensor's too...... thumb.gif laughing1

* and Im serious that is the engine HE wants to put in it ! loller.gif

Matt O. said:
P is a cronic bean spiller. Glad you bought it Dollar, now get to work!

I just didnt want to say anything yesterday in case he didnt buy it, now that he has there is nothing to spill cock :flipoff1:

That is awesome. Maybe it will get some work put in on it now. Congratulations to JD. thumb.gif