• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jim's Garage/dodge charger buggy

Re: Re: Jim's Garage/dodge charger buggy

hokie_yj said:
Wanna trade for a half-finished single seater and a left nut? :****:
Lol, sorry just saw this. You need to wheel that bitch hokie, i love those chassis'. Appreciate it, ready to build new.

matt

mcutler said:
Lol, sorry just saw this. You need to wheel that bitch hokie, i love those chassis'. Appreciate it, ready to build new.

matt

I have to finish it before I can wheel it. Lol.

Bump for a badass buggy!

Re:

Price drop to $45,000.

Can arrange a test ride within 3 hours of my location.

Not real interested in partial trades, unless they are buggy build parts. EX- built axles, atlas, fox coilovers, fox bypasses, drop in ls motors, sticky tires, hydro steering etc.

Would only consider full vehicle trades AND cash if they consisted of many parts listed above.

Really would hate to see this buggy not stay whole. I don't want to part it out for my next build due to a different level of build, meaning most parts would be changed anyway.

Someone would be very happy to have this unit and have years of reliable trail romping with it.

Let's make a deal...

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Price drop bump, $42,000.

Options available, can also sell as a full roller , no powertrain; as no engine, trans, tcase...$20,000.

Re:

SOLD as a roller, pending funds and delivery ...

Ready to start the next one.

Matt

Re: Re:

Hotrodpayton said:
Glad for you, someone got an awesome rig
Thanks.

The best thing about this selling experience, the more serious buyers who called, had watched my build from the early days of it, and gave me some really great compliments on my work.

It's a good feeling coming from your peers.

Thanks hardline!

Matt

Re:

Signed, sealed, and delivered. Great road trip. Thanks for the hospitality Jared!

Matt

I haven't seen the buggy since the morning you left. Hope to get it out soon.

Thanks for everything, it was great meeting you guys. The buggy is exactly what I expected and I am very pleased with your hard work.

Re:

Thanks Jared!. When I get the new ride ready, we'll need to make a reunion trip. Looking forward to seeing some vids.

Matt