• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jims hot tune

Depends on how many stickers you put on. Typically stickers are worth 10HP each up to 10. Then 1 HP after that up to 100. Kinda like they way 100 lbs is a 10th of a second off your ET. The same works with stickers, in that exact formula. It's a unshared modern engineering marvel.

I'm gonna guess that engine choice has an effect of the added horse power of your magical tune. Not to mention many other variable. :dblthumb: :****: :woot:

matth_85 said:
Depends on how many stickers you put on. Typically stickers are worth 10HP each up to 10. Then 1 HP after that up to 100. Kinda like they way 100 lbs is a 10th of a second off your ET. The same works with stickers, in that exact formula. It's a unshared modern engineering marvel.

What if you have 100 Lbs of stickers? ???

Re:

You don't specify engine, mods, or anything at all for that matter, but when you don't get a legitimate answer you think everyone is an asshole, this should be good

Re:

Custom tunes are a waste. Get the coolest looking handheld you can find. The more gauges the better and if you get one of those that measures you're 1/4 mile times it'll give you even more woopow. You can also stack as many handhelds as you want ad horsepower gains will continue to go up!

Re: Re: Re: jims hot tune

payne97 said:
why not take it somewhere and have it dyno
Generic tunes are a waste ( super chips hypertec and even hp )

Dyno FYI

I'll be making a trip to vengeance racing this summer for mine

And the Hardline transformation to 1998 Pirate4x4 is complete ... and on a Tuesday no less!

4e980c23fde27e6b9e22f2f5bfd5e70613f4038e6898694f2fba9db240bf602f.jpg