• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Johnson valley yesterday

wildyoat

me and a budy(passenger) were gonna go to the allpro jamboree this weekend(in barstow, ca) and when we got there we dicided to cruise bac to johnson valley. we made a stop in lucerne vally and played up at cougar buttes. then we cut across the the valley followin the powerlines and went to johnson valley cause I had never ben to the hammers trail yet. when we got there we met a group of jeep guys who was lookin for it. they dicided they didnt have enough capable rigs and opted to run sledge hammer it was a fun trail but I still havent ran hammers yet:mad: oh and I managed to bust a birfield on sledge hammer. I am glad I broke it thought cause now I get to order some parts:stirpot: . oh and my toy drove to all these plases and still drove back to camp pendleton. like a 4.5 hour drive. who needs trailer rigs anyway:redneck:

Last edited:
pics

sorry for the lack of pics my buddy has all the good ones on his camera. anyway here is a cople the fist is of my truck deep in thought lookin acroos johnson valley towards lucerne valley.

l_06ebb1756ed87113bc61bc8b31d31639.jpg

me and some of the jeep guys

l_83dbd1796a8fc981e2c727258a82ff05.jpg

a weak pic of my truck.

l_692f3d3728f4ec175f7471bcbfd35bb3.jpg

l_e32bdb2424aa01b80cf7ae8de1323146.jpg

Last edited:
That makes me miss the few years I lived in the desert...:booo:

Is it getting down below freezing at night right now???:eeek:

Latest posts