• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jps samurai rebuild

ITS DONE finally

wait still gotta install the shoulder belts but thats easy

first time out will be at the straddleline play day

Last edited:
:awesomework: Nice Build! I would like to see it in person to check out some of the detailed fab. Looks well thought out. Did you do the truss work on the rear housing?

I'm totally proud of this thing. Came as a vision as I was laying upside down thinking **** this is gonna cost a lot. It turned out better than I expected with a lot of hard work from friends and jp and I . Sweet ride jp.

:awesomework: Nice Build! I would like to see it in person to check out some of the detailed fab. Looks well thought out. Did you do the truss work on the rear housing?

Bobby Long trussed the back of the housing for us after he repaired it.The first run after we put that tg housing in we bent the right side back an inch and up 3/4 of an inch.

I'm totally proud of this thing. Came as a vision as I was laying upside down thinking **** this is gonna cost a lot. It turned out better than I expected with a lot of hard work from friends and jp and I . Sweet ride jp.

it wouldn't be what it is without you man
i never thought in a million years that i would own a 4x4 as nice as the sammy
and words cant describe how much i appreciate the hard work blood sweat BURNS you have gone thru to help me get it done

see the rollover was a good thing because it turned out even better then it was by far

it wouldn't be what it is without you man
i never thought in a million years that i would own a 4x4 as nice as the sammy
and words cant describe how much i appreciate the hard work blood sweat BURNS you have gone thru to help me get it done

see the rollover was a good thing because it turned out even better then it was by far

:awesomework: