• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

jubalee run.

BROKEN-WRANGLER

so me and my buddy hop in his toyota locked front and rear, 529's sitting on 35s aired down. we are goin up tiger and evetually make it to skyline. we get pretty deap in andrun into a couple yotas and a jeep. we stood around for an hour and a half, as they broke trail. the snow is so crappy up there tht it wasnt packing worth anything. so we get up far enough to be able to turn and round, and ithad been snowing so hard that the tracks were almost blown over. we spent 2+ hours winching approx. 500 feet. come to find out his front locker had defaulted. so then finally after all winch party, 2 hours later we rolled out of the mountain. im just curious if anyone else had better luck

we brought up a cj5, xj, and a k5. we came up through tollgate, heard that nobody had even made it up to the first turn. we ended up going summit and met up with about 20 other rigs. most from milton freewater, couple from tri cities, and even one from nevada.

we ended up spending a little over 2 hours flipping a bronco on 44's back on its tires in a 8+ foot hole.

*will post pics once I resize them*

i guess there is a snow shelf that you can drive over but there is no support under it. so screw that. when did you go up to thehumps. it waws a slow process when we were there

a couple pics for ya

Jublee2008221.jpg

Jublee2008236.jpg

jubileelake014.jpg

jubileelake021.jpg

jubileelake022.jpg

jubileelake028.jpg

jubileelake035.jpg

jubileelake038.jpg

jubileelake044.jpg

jubileelake054.jpg

jubileelake059.jpg

jubileelake050.jpg

jubileelake065.jpg

that guy was with us that went in that treewell in the bronco. here is the group i went with and a couple of my truck and my buddys 4runner

197.jpg

4-6-08141.jpg

4-6-08155.jpg

4-6-08160.jpg

Last edited: