• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

July 15th Reiter

Anglefly do you ever get pulled over for no mud flaps?

Man that is exactly why i didn't make it. I'm only 20 and can't offord a trailor since i leave in a month. But i have no tail lights mud flaps bed etc. its stripped to the bone. I hope either i can pay somewhere $100 bucks to trailer my to reiter this saturday or . . . . Pull it with my Ranger:eeek: Definetly not my first choice!

i saw quite a few of you. unfortunately something broke in my AX15 wich shortened the day considerably. :mad:

Man that is exactly why i didn't make it. I'm only 20 and can't offord a trailor since i leave in a month. But i have no tail lights mud flaps bed etc. its stripped to the bone. I hope either i can pay somewhere $100 bucks to trailer my to reiter this saturday or . . . . Pull it with my Ranger:eeek: Definetly not my first choice!
Tail lights and mudflaps? You are talking about $30 in parts and a 1/2 days work at most to make it street legal.

Tail lights and mudflaps? You are talking about $30 in parts and a 1/2 days work at most to make it street legal.

i have mudflaps and tailights i got pulled over saying i have to have something complatly covering my tires in the rear except half an inch of tire.

I need to know what i need to have to be street legal? i.e. tialights flaps etc

Can somebody please help me out i would love to be able to go wheeling finally!:looser:

i have mudflaps and tailights i got pulled over saying i have to have something complatly covering my tires in the rear except half an inch of tire.

Can somebody please help me out i would love to be able to go wheeling finally!:looser:

You need fenders.

Find a 55 gal drum and cut a hoop the width of your tire. Then cut it in half through its diameter. Instant fender. You may need to widen the radius of the arch, but no biggee. Weld a 1/2 circle piece of sheet metal on the inside, drill 4 holes so it's removable and slap on some mudflaps. Bunk said he has a bunch of barrels IIRC. What I would do is put a hinge on them and flop them inward on your bed and bungee them down. A pin to hold them in place while driving on the street would be good too.
Or, just make the hole fender out of mudflap material and wheel it that way too.. But you need to find something really long to cover your whole tire.

I was thinking making like a tube frame with an arc in it and then covering it with a rubber matt and cutt them long to make it a fender and mudflap in one. Make it removable with just to bolts, i'll see what i come up with! The whole fabrication thing is all new to me and i'm trying to learn as fast and as much as i can.