• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

July 2nd Walker

nappy_TJ

July 2nd Walker Changed to Friday the 29th

A couple of us are heading to Walker on July 2nd (Need to change it to this Friday the 29th) if anyone is interested...I have a friend coming from palm springs and he has never been off road before. It was either this or go golfing and he wanted to wheel....:awesomework: we will be up there about 7:00am

Last edited:
Sorry there have been some scheduling conflicts; my friend got sick and my friend coming in from Palm Springs had a prior golf outing that was setup with is father-in-law So I am trying to get anyone out there this Friday the 29th.

Sorry there have been some scheduling conflicts; my friend got sick and my friend coming in from Palm Springs had a prior golf outing that was setup with is father-in-law So I am trying to get anyone out there this Friday the 29th.

Hmmm..some wheelin buddy you turned out to be. My wife told me today that she plans to quit smoking that day. My plan was to go out Monday and break a bunch of **** and drive her back to smoking. Looks like I will be stuck with the extreme bitching and not her regular version of above average kind.

:fawkdancesmiley:

Not to worry. I have lived 25 years so far with her, I can last a few more weeks till her monthly comes and the real evil will begain.

I will be working on Friday and the weekend. My only off day would have been Monday.

Thanks for the offer.

Have fun out there and be safe.

Not to worry. I have lived 25 years so far with her, I can last a few more weeks till her monthly comes and the real evil will begain.

I will be working on Friday and the weekend. My only off day would have been Monday.

Thanks for the offer.

Have fun out there and be safe.

:haha: :haha: the monthly evil that is good

thanks we will be safe:awesomework: