• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

July Elbe Focus Group Meeting 7/12/12

ain'tstuckjustresting

RIP Mister 12/5/12
I wasn't sure if there would be a meeting this month since Nancy's been fighting fires but I received this email today.

All are welcome to attend! :awesomework:

Tomorrow evening at 7:00PM, we have scheduled the Focus Group Meeting held at Headquarters Station, 23014<sup>th</sup>

Not a bunch to report. Really poor turnout except for WTF members of course. :wtf:

We discussed small trail repairs needed at the next work party.

The new Mini Excavator should be in shortly and a the Moonshiners/PNW are working on finding a trailer.

No real news on the campground. I'm on the committee and DNR is still in the habitat phase of the project so no decisions have been made.

After the wild goose chase medical event after the fun run we discussed adding markers at certain trail points that the local EMS crews could easily locate since many people don't know what trail their on or how to explain where they are. Nothing is final but it seemed like a good idea.

Work Parties scheduled for July 28-29 and Aug 25-26.
Next Meeting Sept 13th.

Thanks Casey and Chad and to anyone else who made it to the meeting. Your input and feedback are much appreciated by those of us who can't make it!!:awesomework::beer:

The trailer is being purchased by region 2 of the PNW4WDA and will be donated to the DNR. Funds were released at the November region meeting and clubs were asked to go to their respective clubs and ask for donations to replenish the region 2 treasury.

Its on march 7th at 7pm they are every other month on the second thursday. Watch for location not sure where the next meeting will be at.

Thanks Heath Moyer
PNW4WDA Region 2
Elbe Hills Cordinator

Latest posts