• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

June Jam

onealdodge said:
gonna miss all the action...son has baseball tourney...ya'll have fun.. :drinkers:

So does my son, and I'm a coach. All work and no fun makes Jack a dull boy. GAME ON!!!!

Cole said:
Dont' worry when you Cut a couple of tires, you can drive my buggy up Cable :flipoff1:
no time for air to get out if u hit mid hill and land on top :flipoff1: naw but shirle dawg 4real tell ppl to backup from the bank kuzz i dont know wuts gunna happen bible, kuzz hell i gotta get traction wherever i can kuzz hell i aint gunna cheat like yall wit dem glue tires.... like bioch bout to be broke or take the exit holla, tanner ill be sure to be there to help u get over the shakey leg :flipgotcha:

Tcameron said:
no time for air to get out if u hit mid hill and land on top :flipoff1: naw but shirle dawg 4real tell ppl to backup from the bank kuzz i dont know wuts gunna happen bible, kuzz hell i gotta get traction wherever i can kuzz hell i aint gunna cheat like yall wit dem glue tires.... like bioch bout to be broke or take the exit holla, tanner ill be sure to be there to help u get over the shakey leg :flipgotcha:

I'll translate:

I'm gonna use horsepower and skill to climb cable hill while making everyone else look like bitches cause I keep it real. thumb.gif

Matlock

EOR MFG said:
I'll translate:

I'm gonna use horsepower and skill to climb cable hill while making everyone else look like bitches cause I keep it real. thumb.gif

Matlock
ive never even thought that way towards anyone bible. except cole shirley or jojo tanner :flipgotcha:

So when is all this action at Cable Hill going to take place, I'd like to be around for it

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Might have to drag myself away from the lake for this one :popcorn:
Yea somebody needs to go take some video for the people that is gonna miss it :woot: it sure is nice down here in PC though :cougar:

B.DRAKE said:
Yea somebody needs to go take some video for the people that is gonna miss it :woot: it sure is nice down here in PC though :cougar:
hope you get tar babies in your butt crack while you're in the ocean :flipgotcha:

Jeep CJ said:
Missed the last couple but think im gonna make this one and try the new mods out. Damn its gonna be hot

Saw JeepCJ's rig on the trailer in Gdale today, looks super nice. Killer work man!

I think my trip will not happen. I lost my voice yesterday. Got a shot and heavy meds to see if I can't get better. I was really wanting to make it down. So we will see tonight.