• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just my luck

Jimbo

After my little rollover episode at Grayrock i noticed my drivers side front wheel wasn't pulling, so i finally took the front end apart this evening. Yep it was bad, both inner avles had splines twisted to hell and back. Next was the ring gear and pinion, TRASH, and last but not least the Detroit locker,TRASH.
You know you really gotta love this sport to build something really expensive, which drains you of all money, then tear it all to hell!
I know i'm bitchin but damn it's expensive................................. pepper.gif
P.S. **** Obama :flipgotcha: :afro:

Jimbo said:
You know you really gotta love this sport to build something really expensive, which drains you of all money, then tear it all to hell!
I know i'm bitchin but damn it's expensive................................. pepper.gif
P.S. **** Obama :flipgotcha: :afro:

That sucks, I feel you man. Diesel has nearly doubled since my rig went down for a rebuild, I'm putting alloy, HD, 35slp everything, everywhere and I'm going to bitch/wine like hell when I break something. Damn this **** is addictive though thumb.gif

Yeah I know the feeling, I took my truck to a tuff truck race. Ran two laps, and DANG the damage. But I LOVE THIS SPORT. There ain't nothing better, than the sound of a V8 roaring, and the smell of 44's smoking on rocks.

P.S. Obama SUCKS!! :flipoff1:

Jimbo said:
both inner avles had splines twisted to hell and back. Next was the ring gear and pinion, TRASH, and last but not least the Detroit locker,TRASH.
Holy smokes, that's expensive. I feel for you man, I've been there.

Well if you're gonna do it do it all the way! ;D

Sucks though, but it's part of it! Not too long ago I had to replace a R&P and an ARB in my Grand, and when mine broke I wasn't doing anything spectacular like you. laughing1

That was a mess(AXLE,LOCKER,ETC.)Just like this guy.Only 1 tire pulling when he finished!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpu9WL6FfoQ

That does suck Jimbo ! You gonna play your gonna pay , especially the way you guys terrorize equipment !! I love that driving style and HELL YES I LOVE THIS SPORT !!! ( enough to get a 4x4 tat ...dedication son skully )