• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just need to VENT!!!

Wildman1

Well my Jeep has been down for the past 3 weeks waiting for parts to come in. The PCM that I have is not working right and the engine is running way too rich. Then to make matters worse the air manifold for the AiROck system had an issue and was not getting air to the left front air bag. So after waiting for vendors to get parts they could repair or forward to me everything got here Friday. Well I went out to install everything today and the first thing I do is install the PCM. Well the engine starts and runs like it should but the gauges don't work. So now I'll have to wait another week to 2 weeks for another PCM to get here.

Then as I am trying to install the AiRock stuff I broke one of the fitlers that go on the side.

So at this point I decided that I should just stop for the day and relax before sometning BAD happened.

KarlVP said:
Calm down, have a beer, and start fresh tomorrow.

If this hobby were easy, everyone would be doing it.

Well it is more the frustration about the parts I have to wait for than anything. I am real close to taking the Jeep to a dealerand let them scan my PCM to see what is going on.