• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to buy Yukon locker replacement parts?

ole heep

I broke a short side inner axle last weekend and managed to break part of my locker and chipped the ring and pinion. I have bought replacement parts for the Yukon Grizzly locker before but I cannot remember where I got them from. I have searched a few places and not having much luck other than a new assembly which I would rather not do unless I have too. Dana 60 front 513 gear Yukon Grizzly locker

Last edited:
Randy's had the parts diagram. Unfortunately when my axle broke at the splines it destroyed egg shaped the locker housing. Literally broke the bearing. So looks like I have to buy a new locker because you cannot buy just the housing.

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 54
I had one repaired that looked like that, welded up and turned back down.

Yukon wouldn't warranty this? I know a lot of people don't opt for the YES warranty but I have had Yukon replace many items when this is purchased with literally no questions asked, just providing a photo of the damage.

Last edited:
Yukon wouldn't warranty this? I know a lot of people don't opt for the YES warranty but I have had Yukon replace an items when this is purchased with literally no questions asked, just providing a photo of the damage.
I didn't know anything about the YES Warranty. ‍♂️ My buddy the original owner of my buggy had the receipts for the parts but I figured it would be more hassle to try to get it warranted. It was a Yukon axle and locker. Motive gear.

May want to reach back out to ECGS, you likely can still purchase the YES warranty on the locker you just bought. I know I have done this for customers. At least then you have it for the new one.

And on the old one the YES wouldn't have helped either unless the original purchaser would do the warranty claim.