• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired K.O.R.E. Bracket Systems

Ken_00

Here at KORE we've been building rigs and parts with our extensive in-house fabrication equipment for quite some time. A lot of the rigs we've built have been platforms for prototyping new parts.

Through these prototypes, we have built a complete bracket system and have built up enough inventory to start advertising all of them so our customers won't have to wait for their parts...​

We've got just about everything on the website right now, but have about 30 more parts in the manufacturing process right now waiting to be completed.

Let's start it off with our Lower Link Mount Bracket System...

CNC cut from 1/4" Steel & then formed on a press brake to 'wrap' around 1.75" Diameter Tubing.

These brackets differ from others out there b/c they are adjustable up to 25 degrees per side for different wheelbase setups.

Assembly comes with top & bottom plates as well as Four (1/4") thick control arm tabs with 9/16" Diameter punched holes.

DSC017182.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

3" Diameter Axle Coilover Shock Mount System

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02270.jpg

DSC02274.jpg

Front Dana 60 Inner 'C' Coilover Mount

Made to mount the shocks on your front Dana 60 as far out on the Inner C as possible for the most stable ride.
CNC cut to follow the contours of the Inner C. All you need to do is mount them to your axle.

KORE0050-2jpg.jpg

KORE0050jpg.jpg

Lower Control Arm Frame Bracket

CNC cut from 1/4" thick steel & then welded in our jig. These were designed to be used as a stout lower control arm mount on your frame.

Left Side
lower-CA-left.jpg

Right Side
lower-CA-right.jpg

Universal Upper Control Arm Mount

CNC cut from 3/16" steel & then formed on a press brake, these brackets make great mounts for your upper control arms. Two (9/16") bolt holes allow for suspension adjustments.

Universal-upper-ca-mount.jpg

Upper Control Arm Frame Mount Bracket

These KORE Upper Control Arm Frame Mount brackets were designed as a compact package to mount your upper links on your frame in a triangulated upper link mount setup.

22 Degree Offset allows for quick installation of your upper control arms.

**Johnny Joints Sold Seperately**

KORE0049-2jpg.jpg

KORE0049-5jpg.jpg

KORE0049-4jpg.jpg

14 Bolt Truss System with Pinion Tie-In
KORE-0045.jpg

This KORE Truss System was developed for the ever popular GM 14 Bolt Axle. These axles have a reputation for being tough & so should the parts that accompany these axles. So with that in mind we designed this heavy-duty truss system.

- Truss body is CNC cut from 3/8" thick steel & then formed on a Press Brake for precise fit and ultimate strength

- The Pinion Tie-In is CNC cut from 1/4" thick steel & then formed on the brake to match up perfectly with the truss body

- The pinion tie-in is an integral part of the truss to add strength to the overall structure

- The truss system comes with 4 upper link mounting tabs

- The upper link mounting tabs are 1/4" thick and have a 9/16" hole, however they can be drilled out for you
specific needs

* Kit also comes with necessary 1/2" hardware to bolt pinion tie-in & truss together*

KORE-0045---3.jpg

KORE-0045---2.jpg

Also....here's a sneak peak at one of our front Dana 60 Truss Systems coming.... thumb.gif

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC02279.jpg

Let's switch gears for a minute....Rockwells!!!

Rockwell Upper Link Mount Towers

These KORE 2-1/2 Ton Rockwell Upper Link Mount Towers were designed to make installation of your upper control arms a snap. The brackets have three (9/16") holes to adjust the antisquat as needed for your rig.

The side plates of these towers are cut from 3/8" thick steel, while the middle gusset is cut from 1/4".

KORE0040jpg.jpg

KORE0040-3.jpg

Rockwell Lower Link Tabs

These Lower Link Mount Tabs were designed to triangulate your lower control arms on your Rockwell axle. These work great with our Rockwell Upper Link Mount Towers. Tabs have 9/16" holes.

KORE0042jpg.jpg

Rockwell Coilover Mounting Bracket

CNC cut from 1/4" thick high strength steel just like all of our other K.O.R.E. brackets for a precise fit. These brackets have been designed with a gusset built into the assembly for a strong final product.

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

Saw these on Pirate I will be getting the 14 bolt and 60 truss from you one of these days, they are nice and priced good. Still very happy with your beadlocks thumb.gif

Ken-
Is there anyway to get a truss that doesn't have "KORE" cutout, or "Maltese Crosses" cut out. I dig you designs, but the other stuff turns me off. I need to high steer my frontend, and will probably do that this winter, I like your 60 truss, anyway to replace the "cutouts logo" stuff with just holes?

InDaShop said:
Ken-
Is there anyway to get a truss that doesn't have "KORE" cutout, or "Maltese Crosses" cut out. I dig you designs, but the other stuff turns me off. I need to high steer my frontend, and will probably do that this winter, I like your 60 truss, anyway to replace the "cutouts logo" stuff with just holes?

Give me a call at the shop...I'm sure we can work something out.

I've added a few more items to the site.....

We're getting our inventory built up on some more products, so I've been adding them to the website...

Couple of the latest additions

Front Dana 60 Trusses for Fords with Integrated Ram Mount

Dana-60-Front-Truss---Ford.jpg

Dana-60-Front-Truss-Ford-3.jpg

Dana-60-Front-Truss-Ford-5.jpg

Dana-60-Front-Truss-Ford-4.jpg

Rear Coilover Frame Brackets

Jeep-Rear-Coilover-Mounts.jpg

Lower Control Arm Frame Brackets

Lower-Control-Arm-Bracket-K.jpg

LCA-Bracket-Kit-3.jpg

LCA-Bracket-Kit---2.jpg

Jeep TJ Crossmember Kit

This kit was designed to be used on a TJ with a factory drivetrain. Works well with our new Hi-Clearance Skid Plates (Coming soon)

TJ-Crossmember-Kit.jpg

Jeep TJ Fuel Cell Install Kit

TJ-Fuel-Cell-Install-Kit.jpg

Part #'s & Prices are listed on the website. Feel free to give us a call with any questions.

-Kenneth

These 4 Link Brackets were designed to make installation of a Triangulated 4 Link very simple.

The brackets simply slide over any 4" frame rail and after double-checking your measurements, you're 4 Link install is done.

- With these brackets, you're upper control arms are angled towards the center of the rear axle & the lowers are angled slightly outward.
- Designed to be used with any 2-5/8" wide suspension joint or heim joint
- CNC cut from Hi-Strength Steel & then formed for a precise fit.
- Each bracket is welded in a fixture & is ready for you to install

**These work great with our truss systems & other link brackets. Let us know what axle you're running & we can put together a package deal for you**

KORE-0060-2.jpg

KORE-0060-3.jpg

KORE-0060-1.jpg

KORE-0060-6.jpg

BTW....Our 4 Link Brackets are on Sale!!!

We're going to offer these for 2 weeks @ a Special Price of $175!!

That will be for a Pair 4 Link Brackets, Fully Fixture Welded, Ready to Install!!

Sale will go from Today Feb. 28th to March 16th!

Call & Place Your Order Now to get in on this Great Pricing!

KORE Double Ended Steering Ram Mount - PN KORE 0067
Sales for $175.10

- Main Body is CNC cut from 3/8" Thick Gr.50 Steel (50k Tensile strength)
- Front & Rear weld on plates are CNC cut from 1/4" Thick Gr. 50 Steel
- Comes Unwelded

Makes Mounting a Double ended ram very simple for the Leaf Spring guys or for the guys who already have a Front Axle truss with no Provisions for a Double Ended Ram Mount

KORE0067-1.jpg

KORE-0067-2.jpg

KORE-0067-4.jpg

KORE-0067-5.jpg

KORE-0067.jpg

Latest posts