• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kaner workparty

pokey

just me
DATE SET ! For the Kaner Trail Appreciation (Work Party). Work will be done near the 1903 portion.
Not exactly sure what we are all doing yet, will know more when I get more info from Jeff, Sue & Merrick.

For now - PLEASE keep JULY 28-29th OPEN for this - or change schedules as needed.
Cross post too.
Thanks, Pam

I have confirmed the date with Jeff.

Just as a FYI. The Kaner Trail (4w676) has been loved so much it needs some work. The Naches Ranger District wants to work with the Motorized User Community to re-align the tread and do some tread work. Stay tuned for more info!

Last edited:
This is a great work party to send someone to if your club or organization is considering adopting one of these trails. Find out first hand what kind of changes your club will be expected to make to our trails. Here is the chance to test drive before you buy.
:awesomework:

how challenging is the Kaner trail? the reason i ask is because i want to attend this work party and help out, but don't want my rig to be a hindrance to the group.

No vehicle required. The section we are working on has road (FS 1903 and 1901) at both ends. I've walked it a few times.

For those who are camping in Long Meadows I'll have camping pass's. Just hit me up!

We should be staging around 8:30 in Long Meadows.

It you should be late we will be above where the trail lands on the FS 1903 Road. Just come find us. We have plenty for everyone to do. It we have a large turn out I have a couple things to do elsewhere on the 676.

Hope to see you there. Introduce yourself it's good to be able to put a face and name to board names.