• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

karl vs sick boy

JOOP said:
we'll see. right now I'm not motivated at all to do ****. :mad:

I've got a set of 31 Bridgestone on that goofy bolt pattern you square headlight and newer guys run. You could borrow those, since I still haven't found a cheap set of 5x5.5 rims for me. (These are tires for my Commando anyway, and since it ain't running yet....)

I may or may not make it in the YJ, I won't know until tomorrow night. I need to put my new motor mounts in, replace all the brake pads/shoes on the wrangler, mount a mirror on, put tow hooks on the front, finish my mudflap brackets, make a proper battery tie-down, and pack all my crap in the back... and I only have tomorrow night to do it. :mad: I will be going through there though on Saturday morn, so either way I'll be there as long as someone's got a shotgun seat for me. :D

NotMatt said:
I may or may not make it in the YJ, I won't know until tomorrow night. I need to put my new motor mounts in, replace all the brake pads/shoes on the wrangler, mount a mirror on, put tow hooks on the front, finish my mudflap brackets, make a proper battery tie-down, and pack all my crap in the back... and I only have tomorrow night to do it. :mad: I will be going through there though on Saturday morn, so either way I'll be there as long as someone's got a shotgun seat for me. :D

I'm trying to get the minivan of death there....

Latest posts